2019 WR Jashawn Sheffield talks Canes and Mark Richt

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
CryzReBXgAAJM_v.jpg
Photo Credit: Scout.com

Before Miami HC Mark Richt and TE Coach Todd Hartley meet with the Ambassador of the 2017 class DeeJay Dallas tonight, they stopped by Frederica Academy to visit 2019 wide receiver Jashawn Sheffield.

"Mark Richt and Coach Hartley stopped by my school today," said Sheffield. "It means a lot that they stopped by because they're the first school to stop by."

Sheffield is one of the most sought after recruits in the class of 2019 with schools like Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia after him, but the Hurricanes have caught his attention.

"I would say Clemson and Ohio State are recruiting me the hardest right now, but you can throw Miami into the mix now," said Sheffield. "I like the coaches at Miami -- Coach Richt, Coach Hartley and Coach Dugans -- I can see myself at Miami."

The Georgia native has never visited the Hurricanes, but it has crossed his mind before.

"I was going to visit last year with DeeJay, but something happened with the ride situation and I couldn't make it down. I really want to check it out -- Mark Richt was telling me today that he's ready for me to visit Paradise."

Here's Jahshawn's highlights
Sophomore Season - Jashawn Sheffield highlights - Hudl

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
After the class we get this year & next it's gonna be real tough in 19 to sign any legit wr... kids the truth.

After the class we get this year & next it's gonna be real tough in 19 to sign any legit wr... kids the truth.

Still feeling good where miami stands with holloman and smith

Smith yeah. But Holloman could go either way. He's tried to commit to us twice now. First time his mother stopped him because she insists the brother gets an offer too. Second time richt wouldn't accept it cause Holloman said he was trying to commit without the mothers consent. The reason I still feel pretty good though is everyone assumes it's simple he'll go to Georgia with his brother. Not true. As of now no one has offered the brother. Georgia is sticking to they won't & we won't cause of numbers. We need to build depth & the brother sucks. Tennessee & Nebraska may offer the brother. Doubt Nebraska does cause they have a big arrangement with Calabasas & their kids. He just needs to convince the mother were where he wants to be.

Smith yeah. But Holloman could go either way. He's tried to commit to us twice now. First time his mother stopped him because she insists the brother gets an offer too. Second time richt wouldn't accept it cause Holloman said he was trying to commit without the mothers consent. The reason I still feel pretty good though is everyone assumes it's simple he'll go to Georgia with his brother. Not true. As of now no one has offered the brother. Georgia is sticking to they won't & we won't cause of numbers. We need to build depth & the brother sucks. Tennessee & Nebraska may offer the brother. Doubt Nebraska does cause they have a big arrangement with Calabasas & their kids. He just needs to convince the mother were where he wants to be.

Oh yea let's go

Advertisement
Advertisement

Pete, can you confirm the accuracy of this?

Or anyone for that matter?

Pete, can you confirm the accuracy of this?

Or anyone for that matter?

Brooklyndee knows. He was all over Grace, AQM & Young situation when everyone said it was just a Young problem. You want to listen to the gospel of Dee. Just my $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back