W warpigs58 Recruit Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 1,355 Mar 29, 2018 #381 Hopefully he and Michael Johnson Jr get a chance too meet up. Pretty sure MJJ doesn’t have targets like Ladson to throw to in Oregon!
Hopefully he and Michael Johnson Jr get a chance too meet up. Pretty sure MJJ doesn’t have targets like Ladson to throw to in Oregon!
Calinative All-ACC Premium Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 24,715 Mar 29, 2018 #382 FrankTheTank said: I was talking about the tread on the jerseys you illiterate dipshiit Click to expand... You're clearly the illiterate one. I know you were talking about that. I was just giving another stupid *** example people constantly ***** about.
FrankTheTank said: I was talking about the tread on the jerseys you illiterate dipshiit Click to expand... You're clearly the illiterate one. I know you were talking about that. I was just giving another stupid *** example people constantly ***** about.