2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

take it FWIW, but I have been told by a very good source that Ladson does not feel as though Miami can develop him as a WR, and is not considering the Canes as seriously as many believe.
I was told to watch UGA, and potentially Bama/Auburn, but it would take a "substantial change" for Ladson to not end up in Clemson. Unsurprisingly, player development both on and off the field have resonated strongly with Frank, and as we all know by now, his relationship with Jeff Scott is the best of any other coach recruiting him.
My source did not give me a commitment timetable, but guessed sometime this Spring. Said he would not be surprised if it happens at the spring game.
Again, just passing along info from a VERY strong source. Checks out with the Crystal ball trend over the past weeks.
That has zero to do with his thoughts on who can develope him as a wr... & if your source was serious & so were you would you seriously dare to mention clemson,auburn & uga as schools who could develope him as a wr... ive been tried to tell yall really doubt he comes here but its not cause of who he honestly believes developes him... yall gotta stop with nonsense like this. Might as well have said he thinks he can get developed better by kansas state or coastal carolina to be took just as serious. & jeff scott is nothing but a **** of an individual. That school is good for nothing but picking shrooms up at the crack of dawn from all the cows walking around campus. Foh

Advertisement
Am I missing something? Besides Deandre Hopkins and maybe, MAYBE Martavis Bryant (skills for days, but obviously his stint at Clem$on didn't adequately benefit him in the maturity/professionalism department), what have Clemson wr's done in the NFL to have earned this "sterling" reputation for developing talent?? Hopkins is a stud, I will absolutely give him/them that, but the rest of the guys they've put in the NFL have been inconsistent journeymen, at best, if not outright overdrafted busts.
Sammy Watkins just got $16m/yr with the chiefs. I mean he didn't deserve it, but he got it. And DeAndre Hopkins is a top 3 WR in the NFL. Martavis Bryant is an idiot.

Regardless what happens with Ladson and Payton, Dunmore should have an offer. Those are the 3 WRs we should be after hard. If we get all 3 awesome. If we only get 2, great.

Idk if he's a troll, people throw that term out all the time when you have an opposing viewpoint. What I do know is that no matter how big of a talent Ladson maybe you cant miss on Dunmore waiting on Ladson. Payton, Dunmore, and Fuller would be an elite haul plus Richards and Sang also play wr. Ive said it a thousand times give me the guys that want to be here. Oh and another thing letting recruits on campus is cool but they are leaning heavy to another school pass revoked, sorry bruh. Don't use us and then **** on us later. Go take ur instagram pics in ****** *** south carolina, alabama, tally, and Gainesville, not at the U.

Advertisement
Sammy Watkins just got $16m/yr with the chiefs. I mean he didn't deserve it, but he got it. And DeAndre Hopkins is a top 3 WR in the NFL. Martavis Bryant is an idiot.
Lmao.. look at the numbers..

2018: $790,000 base salary (guaranteed)
2019: $11.95 million base salary ($8.21 million guaranteed)
2020: $13.75 million base salary
$10,000 workout bonus in 2018
$250,000 workout bonuses in 2019, 2020

If he has a **** 2018 then he doesn't see 2019.

The original poster got it from a poster on 247 itu who got it from a clemson poster
Yes - it was originally a VIP post on the Clemson board and someone picked it up and posted it on CIS for everyone who wasn't a VIP member to read.

Advertisement
Regardless what happens with Ladson and Payton, Dunmore should have an offer. Those are the 3 WRs we should be after hard. If we get all 3 awesome. If we only get 2, great.
Dunmore is a work out warrior. Every year we want the flash wr for some reason. Payton & ladson i got no issue with. But me ill take drake at 6'4 215 & explosive as can be over dunmore atleast if not all of em.

I agree with Dee. I think Dunmore is the most overrated WR in the state and I think he’s going to be an average player on the college level.

The kid from California is a hidden gem in the class. Kid has remarkable upside.

because most trolls don't have the patience to post more often
At the most he should be regarded as a probationary poster because he doesn't have the requisite minimum of posts to be posting. Double secret probation maybe but definitely probation.

So we agree. And Watkins is a bum who’s done nothing but steal paychecks since he’s been in the league. He’ll be dead broke in 5 years. If anyone can do something with him, it’ll be Andy Reid, but if it quacks like a duck...

Advertisement
I like that Drake guy, speed looks just ok, but he's a playmaker and I love me some playmakers!

I agree with Dee. I think Dunmore is the most overrated WR in the state and I think he’s going to be an average player on the college level.

The kid from California is a hidden gem in the class. Kid has remarkable upside.

Regarding Dee and his evaluation of Dunmore, I will take it with a colossal grain of salt. Were his word taken as gospel, you would have to suspend reality in that he would have to be an almighty being who is present throughout the universe everywhere anytime. I'm sure he's never seen him live and likely never in a camp. If one were to try and put together a timeline on where his hand is, it would be all over the place. Like you and I, he can only be in one place at a time.

Having said that, wide receiver is an easy place in a camp setting to see where the talent is. If you can roast corner after corner at a camp (he's done so at every big camp there is), you can do it in a game. Yes, the wide receiver has the advantage in these settings, but nobody is making people look more foolish than Dunmore.

Then there's the offer list the guy is putting together. Coaches aren't beyond reproach, but when you have that much interest from a lot of big time programs, there's a reason for it.

I hope he gets his offer at junior day. I wouldn't wait on Ladson. If he wants to come, he has a spot, and the rest will sort itself out.

That has zero to do with his thoughts on who can develope him as a wr... & if your source was serious & so were you would you seriously dare to mention clemson,auburn & uga as schools who could develope him as a wr... ive been tried to tell yall really doubt he comes here but its not cause of who he honestly believes developes him... yall gotta stop with nonsense like this. Might as well have said he thinks he can get developed better by kansas state or coastal carolina to be took just as serious. & jeff scott is nothing but a **** of an individual. That school is good for nothing but picking shrooms up at the crack of dawn from all the cows walking around campus. Foh

I guess the original post got merged to this thread. Just to be clear these are not my sources haha, they came straight from the clemson board and a clemson poster.

Advertisement
Regarding Dee and his evaluation of Dunmore, I will take it with a colossal grain of salt. Were his word taken as gospel, you would have to suspend reality in that he would have to be an almighty being who is present throughout the universe everywhere anytime. I'm sure he's never seen him live and likely never in a camp. If one were to try and put together a timeline on where his hand is, it would be all over the place. Like you and I, he can only be in one place at a time.

Having said that, wide receiver is an easy place in a camp setting to see where the talent is. If you can roast corner after corner at a camp (he's done so at every big camp there is), you can do it in a game. Yes, the wide receiver has the advantage in these settings, but nobody is making people look more foolish than Dunmore.

Then there's the offer list the guy is putting together. Coaches aren't beyond reproach, but when you have that much interest from a lot of big time programs, there's a reason for it.

I hope he gets his offer at junior day. I wouldn't wait on Ladson. If he wants to come, he has a spot, and the rest will sort itself out.
No need to take this personally. As i said its simply my opinion on him. Just one out of plenty. Just like ******** we all have one. I've seen him live & in camp settings several times. But like i said this is just my opinion. Im not saying it's what or stance is on him cause dugans and i have never discussed him specifically. I do know as a whole we want recievers who have shown substance on the field in Friday night's when the lights come on. Not in shorts & a tee for a camp setting which heavily favors the wr.

Not criticizing OP, just critiquing this "Clempson insider".

First, if Ladson was "all about" this "player development", then why in the FVCK would he have chosen UF initially? Absolutely terrible track record of developing NFL WRs (now, if you were talking about h0m0sexual murderous tight ends, well that's a different story).

Second, we all understand that Sammy Watkins got a big contract recently, but he's pretty much been a bust in the NFL (relative to his draft position and whatnot). On the other hand, Allen Hurns just got $40 million, and he actually earned it. Not sure why this isn't "a wash" in the "WR alums who just got paid" category.

Third, we just had a freshman All-American WR who battled through injuries in his second season. If he stays healthy this year, he will get paid plenty, and he was developed by our ACTUAL CURRENT actual WR coach, not some UM guy from a few years ago who is no longer around.

Look, if this source said that Ladson didn't want to come in with a bunch of great UM WR recruits and sit behind some prior great UM WR recruits, at least that would be believable.

I do understand that Jeff Scott is a good coach and an ace recruiter, but this crap is just nonsense when it comes to "WR development". Maybe it's the moneybags, maybe it's the amenities, but to act as if there is some huge differential between Clempson and UM on WR development (both long-term and short-term) is a joke. F$U was just trying to hire Dugans away, and not just because he is an alum.

Ori, I know for a fact that Clemson WR’s for the most part HATE jeff Scott & feel like he cannot coach. See the two Wr’s from Tampa that left early...I’ve been told directly “he doesn’t teach us ****, doesn’t know ****, all he can do is recruit bc he will say anything to get them on campus”.

Scott is one of the most overrated coaches in cfb. The moment he doesn’t have Clemson boosters writing unlimited checks to recruits..he’ll be exposed as trash.

Advertisement
Back