2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
Real Question, on Florida’s “wall of fame” who do they really have? Emmitt Smith and who else?

Advertisement
Probably Jack Youngblood, since he's in the HOF like Smith.

He played HS ball in Jax, and was with the LA Rams for most (or all) of his NFL career. Played either DE or DT - can't remember.

They've had plenty of other quality NFL players, just like FSU and us.

But we've had the most and clearly the most in the HOF - especially with Lewis, Reed and likely Wilfork being inducted in the near future.

Real Question, on Florida’s “wall of fame” who do they really have? Emmitt Smith and who else?

Probably Jack Youngblood, since he's in the HOF like Smith.

He played HS ball in Jax, and was with the LA Rams for most (or all) of his NFL career. Played either DE or DT - can't remember.

They've had plenty of other quality NFL players, just like FSU and us.

But we've had the most and clearly the most in the HOF - especially with Lewis, Reed and likely Wilfork being inducted in the near future.

Jack Youngblood and Emmitt are the only two legit that came to my mind. Most of the other guys had a mediocre careers or injuries derailed them. By far, we produce the best and it’s not close.

Jack Youngblood and Emmitt are the only two legit that came to my mind. Most of the other guys had a mediocre careers or injuries derailed them. By far, we produce the best and it’s not close.

Fred Taylor was a great player , dude had straight up jets for a guy that size. One of the most talented rbs I’ve seen. Almost 12,000 rushing yards while staying injured and being thr main focus of defenses.

There’s a reason UF wouldn’t kick him off, even though he got arrested monthly while there.

Advertisement
Why is UF all of sudden the competition for him? Because of this visit? Pretty sure its Clemson that everyone should be worried about.

Ain't nobody worried about the turds in this one.

It will come down to a Clem$on vs Miami battle till the end.

Maybe Dan wuerfful fred Taylor and Steve spurrier Dan and Fred only ones I can remember playing growing up... spurrier won a heisman as a player and a ship as a coach can't think of any others

Advertisement
Maybe Dan wuerfful fred Taylor and Steve spurrier Dan and Fred only ones I can remember playing growing up... spurrier won a heisman as a player and a ship as a coach can't think of any others
yeah and that ain't**** compared to my canes! F the gators,, if you root for the gators you do not belong on CIS.. this is my place..already up in several domes in here. lmao

So unnecessary. Looks like dogshiit.
really dude....our uniforms look like dog ****. lol yall say some retarded **** sometimes.

Our uniforms look ******* great. Yall get way too nitpicky about ****. Let me guess the jerseys also look like dog**** because they don't have the "U" on the collar?

Complaining about great uniforms. Well hopefully after they update them for this season we wont have to hear any of the pointless *****ing about them. Though I'm sure the first game we wear alternates, ppl are going to be coming out of everywhere complaining.

really dude....our uniforms look like dog ****. lol yall say some retarded **** sometimes.

Our uniforms look ******* great. Yall get way too nitpicky about ****. Let me guess the jerseys also look like dog**** because they don't have the "U" on the collar?

Complaining about great uniforms. Well hopefully after they update them for this season we wont have to hear any of the pointless *****ing about them. Though I'm sure the first game we wear alternates, ppl are going to be coming out of everywhere complaining.
yep.. people like to ***** for no reason.. you should see my inbox right now. thats what happens when a legend moves into people's heads to make ourselves a nice new home. lmao

Advertisement

I was talking about the tread on the jerseys you illiterate dipshiit

Advertisement
Back