2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
Florida still gets kids and they suck, fsu will have a good class this cycle and they suck, we got kids throughout our suck years as well kids that wanted to win titles here
As if that’s supposed to mean anything. 5 star kids still go to FSU and UF because they’ve won a combined 3 championships in the same decade of our irrelevance and have been a staple on national TV as well. Until we consistently win 10-11 games a year and become a legit threat(like Clemson had to do) we will always be in battles for kids like Stevenson and Ladson. I’ve been echoing this since I’ve been on this board because I know how these kids think because I’m not too far removed from being in their shoes. Miami has been an afterthought with these kids for years while UF and FSU have been winning conference/national titles and playing on primetime TV. Until we start doing that, keep expecting battles for kids like this.

As if that’s supposed to mean anything. 5 star kids still go to FSU and UF because they’ve won a combined 3 championships in the same decade of our irrelevance and have been a staple on national TV as well. Until we consistently win 10-11 games a year and become a legit threat(like Clemson had to do) we will always be in battles for kids like Stevenson and Ladson. I’ve been echoing this since I’ve been on this board because I know how these kids think because I’m not too far removed from being in their shoes. Miami has been an afterthought with these kids for years while UF and FSU have been winning conference/national titles and playing on primetime TV. Until we start doing that, keep expecting battles for kids like this.
Yea but we live in a now generation, win now. If what your saying is true they wouldnt get anyone. And if u want to go that far back weve proven we can win as well in the 2000's.

Yea but we live in a now generation, win now. If what your saying is true they wouldnt get anyone. And if u want to go that far back weve proven we can win as well in the 2000's.
We haven’t done anything since ‘’03 and this current recruiting class was born in 2000...they barely knew how to wipe their *** let alone know how good we were.

Florida still gets kids and they suck, fsu will have a good class this cycle and they suck, we got kids throughout our suck years as well kids that wanted to win titles here. To me theres too much contradictory evidence that says its not about wins, if it was we would of reeled in PS2 TC JJ. UGA had 1 season similar to ours (ofc they went to the title game) even if u gave UGA one more loss and they missed the playoffs they were getting TC. Pete said he was leaning that way after a visit before they even got in the playoffs. That whole win and they come **** is just that ****, its about business decisions and what school is taking care of the kid and taking care of the kid could mean a bunch of things but I know it doesnt mean winning or losing.
End of the day, while richt didn’t win a ring at uga they still were known as a annual top 10 program year in and year out meanwhile Miami before this season hadn’t won 10 games since 2004. Broward kids are band wagoners and are going to go to whoever is on top, we just need to keep building on top of this season which we will

Advertisement

Kids aren't picking UF because they were great under Meyer. UF hasn't won a conference title since these kids were in grade school, so lumping UF and FSU together doesn't make any sense.

And that's just a made up reason anyways, tons of recruits pick schools they didn't grow up watching. **** we lost a ton of recruits under coker/shannon who had Miami as their dream school. And look at a school like Texas. They've sucked for awhile and Herman has their recruiting rolling.

Kids pick schools for a myriad of different reasons. Also, UF hasn't had a 5 star in 4 years so again, it's strange you're hyping them as this dominant recruiting machine. UF isn't FSU, not even close

Kids aren't picking UF because they were great under Meyer. UF hasn't won a conference title since these kids were in grade school, so lumping UF and FSU together doesn't make any sense.

And that's just a made up reason anyways, tons of recruits pick schools they didn't grow up watching. **** we lost a ton of recruits under coker/shannon who had Miami as their dream school. And look at a school like Texas. They've sucked for awhile and Herman has their recruiting rolling.

Kids pick schools for a myriad of different reasons. Also, UF hasn't had a 5 star in 4 years so again, it's strange you're hyping them as this dominant recruiting machine. UF isn't FSU, not even close
And when was I “hyping” UF over FSU....or hyping either of them at all? While our administration was playing touch butt in the park, they let Shannon/Golden ran this program into the ground and lost its once glorious luster. In the same time UF and FSU have won 3 national titles and have also won conference titles. That’s not hyping, that’s stating facts. I love how you used Texas as an example even though they also have had a couple conference championships and a national championship in the same down period.

We haven’t done anything since ‘’03 and this current recruiting class was born in 2000...they barely knew how to wipe their *** let alone know how good we were.
Exactly why Miami needs to get more OOS studs like Steele.... prolly sees a relevant turnover chain not those irrelevant down years....fsu and fu get kids from OOS to compensate instate losses.....fsu just signed 7-8 kids from ga...Miami should be able to do better.....fsu also signed a big time safety from john bosco ca......

The only win and they wil come thing would work if u were a rutgers fan, they have no history so even if a kids taken care of there they would want to see results because its risky u will never be heard from again. We dont have anything to prove we have won at the highest level and at our worst times we still garner mad respect from nfl scouts as a whole.

Advertisement
take it FWIW, but I have been told by a very good source that Ladson does not feel as though Miami can develop him as a WR, and is not considering the Canes as seriously as many believe.
I was told to watch UGA, and potentially Bama/Auburn, but it would take a "substantial change" for Ladson to not end up in Clemson. Unsurprisingly, player development both on and off the field have resonated strongly with Frank, and as we all know by now, his relationship with Jeff Scott is the best of any other coach recruiting him.
My source did not give me a commitment timetable, but guessed sometime this Spring. Said he would not be surprised if it happens at the spring game.
Again, just passing along info from a VERY strong source. Checks out with the Crystal ball trend over the past weeks.

Advertisement
So if this is information you took from a clemson board, then why do you keep referring to him as "my source" and repeatedly say he is a "strong source"? Sounds like you frequent clemson boards enough to discern between a strong and weak clemson source.

OP copied the info word for word from the Clem
So if this is information you took from a clemson board, then why do you keep referring to him as "my source" and repeatedly say he is a "strong source"? Sounds like you frequent clemson boards enough to discern between a strong and weak clemson source.
OP just copied and pasted the info from the board here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back