2019 WR Frank Ladson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt need to green light dropping bags. Hartley knows how to do it on the down low.

please.

dude has had his tail between his legs since signing day. doubtful he ever again shows up around here. unfortunate, because although i have my doubts, there's probably a reasonable (45%?) chance the guy is a decent human being.

but i suspect he's embarrassed. for two reasons: first, he probably knows the kid played him and a bunch of folks, and second, he's likely hiding from his horror that in the end, some bags were dropped here.

too bad, but that's life.
Personally I liked Rattler,he kept us informed most of the way but at the end he disappeared, #1 is the most likely reason, IMO. Reason#2 we will never know will we, but it certainly is a possible scenario.

Advertisement
That win and they come theory has been debunked years ago with other schools as examples. We had our class of 18 delivered before we won 3 games. U ccant hold on to a theory that has contradicted itself throughout the years, its one of the worst saying on this site. Second is the I just want guys who want to be canes BS, I get triggered with those 2 comments everytime. I always fall for it

Seems likely we split with Clemson on the elite WRs.

We beat them for Payton.

They'll probably get Ladson.

Advertisement
Richt need to green light dropping bags. Hartley knows how to do it on the down low.

Why would this even matter?

If a kid is going to go for $, Clemson, Bama, and GA can pay a **** of a lot more than we possibly could.

I'm always baffled by how posters don't get this. Why bother risking getting the death penalty from the NCAA when we couldn't match what those other schools pay anyways

If a kid is going to go for $, Clemson, Bama, and GA can pay a **** of a lot more than we possibly could.

I'm always baffled by how posters don't get this. Why bother risking getting the death penalty from the NCAA when we couldn't match what those other schools pay anyways
I guess cause when we dropped bags or played the game thats when we were at our best most of the time.

This is a local kid, so Miami will always be in it with him, BUT my question is "Does this kid have interest in Miami?" Before ppl start, it's a good question.. And it's a real question, these are questions we need to know before we start locking recruit's in to Miami (especially the local recruit's), every SoFla kid isn't all Cane!! Now IF the interest is real and he's a Cane fan and have interest, then I believe the staff will make it happen..
They all become Cane fans, because there needs to be a threat of them signing with us to get the bigger bags.

Advertisement
Too many elite WRs in south Florida to stress about one great player. I would love for him to stay home and be the next Andre Johnson but I will not lose sleep. DL, LB, OL, and top QBs are the players we cannot let go

90% of the “fans” on this board think clemson is the best spot for WRs so it makes sense.

Clemson, Bama, nor Georgia drop bags. Doesn't happen.

An individual that has nothing to do with the University will 'assist' the family - and of course by 'assisting' the family - the kid is beholding - otherwise, he hurts his family.

Another individual will take on another recruit. Assist the family. Ever wonder why they play all four years? They leave early - the family loses an entire year of 'benefits.'

It's not a matter of Bama can pay more. Coaches and staff - sure. It's a matter of a booster determining what level of 'assistance' will make the family happy. Arranging loans - that will never be paid back - payments made by others, jobs, purchases from a family, really creative things that add up quickly.

Never a bag. Never a single big payment. It's an ongoing 'assistance' program. The kid benefits, he benefits his family, and everyone's happy.

Advertisement
Back