2019 WR Brieon Fuller commits!!!

Advertisement
Pete and Geo, and anyone else in the know, are probably sitting back laughing at y'all trying to figure out who it is :yaoface:

The block will be hot according to the forecast. Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Neal is a ******* mammoth. That's definitely a "block is very hot" worthy commit if it's him

Advertisement
Neal is a ****ing mammoth. That's definitely a "block is very hot" worthy commit if it's him

Sorry for the way I worded my previous comment. I was trying to undermine what a massive get Neal would be. All I was trying to say is that OL commits usually don't recieve the hype that skill players get.

Neal is a ****ing mammoth. That's definitely a "block is very hot" worthy commit if it's him

Sorry for the way I worded my previous comment. I was trying to undermine what a massive get Neal would be. All I was trying to say is that OL commits usually don't recieve the hype that skill players get.

You're good man, I get where you're coming from

Advertisement
brock, any idea who it is?

Broke is wired in tight from his apartment in Atlanta. Perfect person to ask.

Smh I have never even claimed to be an insider, don't see what's the hate for?
Your legacy of horrible posts perhaps?

Man whatever, people just be hating. If i see anything I try to post something relevant to whatever the thread is about. Never really negative unless someone comes at me crazy. It's trolls on this site but yet people go at me

I am not a troll --you sometimes you bring it, other times you just say stupid things--you do put yourself out there and that I respect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back