2019 U-School RB & Miami Legacy talks Canes

FB??? Stiff and lumbering?!?! Haha...Some of you guys are insane. That guy is an elite level athlete and he can play all over the field, including as an elite RB. That dude is a beast

You don't get those kind of elite level offers as a 2019 kind unless you're special. Urban Meyer hand delivered that kids offer

Advertisement
Not sure just yet. We know he has athleticism as he also plays BB & look how much RJ blew up when he got here. Going into his SR year is when we'll get a better gauge on him. If he blows up like his brother has who knows. Maybe a bruising *** FB??????????

He is definitely not a LB at the next level from his film.

Has a better chance to succeed as a FB IMO.

Doubt he winds up a Cane.

Advertisement
Y'all are sleep AF.

First time I ever heard of Kenny was a conversation I had with [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] one day. That's when he was in the 8th grade. I had no idea there was another McIntosh brother until that day.

He plays faster than those listed times at the opening regional. Stop buying all into that, coaches not fixated on that as much as you think they are. These kids are not trained like dudes are for the NFL combine and the forty, neither taught proper get off technique for it.

As for his position. I've had numerous conversations about it with people. Always felt Kenny upside is on defense at safety or as a LB. He has the frame to grow into a linebacker. Plays basketball as well and planning on quitting it to focus on football 100% his senior year. Saw this kid stand out on the field against a loaded Booker T team.

FWIW, Urban Meyer pushing really hard for him and Josh Sango at U-School for their 2019 class. You do the math...

You all have to stop thinking you can get highly recruited RBs to come in and play FB. That position is an endangered species. No player with the talent or opportunity to do more elsewhere would come on as a FB. We don't even use the FB enough for it to be enticing (not that it would be anyways). Plus he has too much ability to pigeonhole as a FB

Exactly. Been telling these Madden simps stuck in the 80s that no top prospects are coming here to play FB 6 snaps per game.

Get this dude in here as a LB if he's anywhere near as tenacious as his brother.

Just because Urb offered doesn't mean Urb would play him at RB. He sees a great prospect in our backyard whose brother plays here and knows he has to offer early to play the "we believed in you first" card.

Advertisement
I want Noah Cain and Nayquan Wright as the RB class but I'll gladly take Kenny McIntosh and Mark Richards as atheletes, I think they both end up at safety most likely.

Just because Urb offered doesn't mean Urb would play him at RB. He sees a great prospect in our backyard whose brother plays here and knows he has to offer early to play the "we believed in you first" card.

Absolutely.

Urban will promise him he's his RB all the way with zero intentions of ever letting him actually play RB.

I want Noah Cain and Nayquan Wright as the RB class but I'll gladly take Kenny McIntosh and Mark Richards as atheletes, I think they both end up at safety most likely.

Miami likes Mark on the defensive side of the ball.

Advertisement
Its been said already put orlando opening had slow times across the board. Lingod had a 4.6 and has been laser timed closer to 4.4s. Ill give this kid a break being as hes 2 years out. So many players have been looked over for this **** 40 time. Football speed cant be measured in shorts or in a straight line. Im sorry all you CIS scouts but kid is legit. Not saying he shouldnt play LB or Safety at the next level but fullback? Gtfo

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

I know where you are coming from Sebring but go back & look at RJ as a SR vs now-That dude is night & day difference. I believe this kid is gonna blow up too. Not nothing like RJ but he has the frame to hold quite a bit more good weight.If he has that mean streak like we are looking for, his ability to move & vision would serve him good at LB. But as you say"still 2 years out ****, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Kid is not an elite RB at the next level. Look at the RB/LB 1x1s from the Opening. He's stiff and lacks the wiggle necessary to be a really good RB. I'll give him this - he has a great frame. I'll be curious if he grows into a 220+ pound LB at the next level.

what does him having to be an "elite" rb at the next level mean?? Joe Yearby, Trayone Gray, and Gus Edwards werent elite either, I think he can be atleast as "good" as those 3. Speed and wiggle arent automatic prerequisites to being an elite rb. Speed obviously was never the name of his game... he's a bull dozer, meant to compliment a more athletic rb by wearing down a defense, i have no problem with him being on this team as a RB regardless of his 40 time.

Advertisement
I wish he participated in track so those times could be used to more fairly evaluate his 40.

James Cook at the Miami Nike ran only 4.71 in the 40 but has national elite time in the 400m--47.90 (national HS elite 49.50).

Last years as a 9th grader he had the 3rd fastest 400m time for a freshman in the nation.
1.... Tyrese Cooper........... 45.69 PR.... FL.... Jun 19.. New Balance Nationals Outdoor
2.... Brian Herron............. 46.29 PR.... GA... . Jul 10.. USATF Region 4 Junior Olympic Championships
3.... James Cook............. 47.90 PR.... FL... Apr 21.. FHSAA 3A District 16

Kevin Austin the 18 WR has run an official 10.98--100m but he posted only a 4.71 at the combine.

This guy may be worth following this year..he his just at tall as Austin but heavier and did better in the 40 and short shuttle at the Miami Combine--
Harris, Damarco ..18.. WR.. McArthur- FL.. 6-3-height... 203--weight... 4.67-40yds... 4.32-shuttle

Now listed on the Northwestern Roster--
Damarco Harris - Hudl

Last edited:
This guy may be worth following this year..he his just at tall as Austin but heavier and did better in the 40 and short shuttle at the Miami Combine--
Harris, Damarco ..18.. WR.. McArthur- FL.. 6-3-height... 203--weight... 4.67-40yds... 4.32-shuttle

Now listed on the Northwestern Roster--
Damarco Harris - Hudl

Interesting that he chose to play at U-School instead of Gibbons like his brothers, and I believe his father is a coach there

Advertisement
Back