2019 Spring Preview: QB

Advertisement
We can’t write off Nkosi and you can’t blame him because Richt ran a simple offense. We’re upset that he isn’t studying the playbook but when he does and audibles the kid gets ridiculed and benched by Richt. The best man is going to win but let’s stop taking shots at Kosi. He was a top 10 QB coming out of HS nationally. If Tate beats him out, Tate wins but I’m not giving the job away.
Yo Kos, see you're off IG and on that CIS tip.
Cool but let me ask you this. Aren't you supposed to be watching film instead of posting on here?

I'm sure some schools wish they had one of our 4 QBs on their roster,I still feel there is talent in that group.
The last coaching staff did no justice to this QB group. Clean slate and may the best man win. It is just a matter of time before we know who has the heart, will and cojones to lead.

I'm sure some schools wish they had one of our 4 QBs on their roster,I still feel there is talent in that group.
The last coaching staff did no justice to this QB group. Clean slate and may the best man win. It is just a matter of time before we know who has the heart, will and cojones to lead.
It’s absolutely a lot of talent in the group

Advertisement
I don’t think the QB issues stemmed from a lack of ability to think or prepare. Rosier is a very bright kid. He knew what he was supposed to do out there but got progressively worse the more he played.

I’m still not sure people realize just what a historical abomination our offensive coaching was and how obvious it was to everyone that Rickety has quit.

I don't give a rats *** which one becomes the starter. I know they're going to be developing and i know they'll have playcalling that will get the best out of them.

Because of that, i know the best one will he on the field.

The longer we hear nothing from the NCAA on Tate, the less I like the chances he'll get the OK to play this season. I mean, if they were gonna waive the transfer rule, wouldn't they have already done so?

Last edited:
Really, wtf, CMR did run a SIMPLE offense, guess who couldn’t grasp it, or was too lazy too. Top 10 Qb in HS, gets y’all in the door at a big D1, it remains to be seen if the kid can elevate that talent and evolve to be a top 10 CFB QB. Takes hard work and focus, something Kosi hasn’t displayed yet. Here’s hoping given a clean slate he will get it and justify that top 10 rank.

Bro, before you come on here ready to clapback inform yourself on what I’m talking about. Malik already said CMR mishandled the QBs and told them who to throw the ball too. Richt said it himself after the FIU game when Kosi threw a pic. He said, “that’s on me. I told him to throw to the certain receiver.” It has nothing to do with game prep if the coach gets upset if you audible and is telling you who to throw the football to. You have to trust the QB. You can clearly see how the mismanagement affected Malik’s play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, before you come on here ready to clapback inform yourself on what I’m talking about. Malik already said CMR mishandled the QBs and told them who to throw the ball too. Richt said it himself after the FIU game when Kosi threw a pic. He said, “that’s on me. I told him to throw to the certain receiver.” It has nothing to do with game prep if the coach gets upset if you audible and is telling you who to throw the football to. You have to trust the QB. You can clearly see how the mismanagement affected Malik’s play.
You know what I love about this board? It’s the opinions. Everyone has one. They’re just like ******** everyone has one of those too. And, you are certainly entitled to use both of those, freely and unabashedly. That said,Competition will decide the last man standing. The one that Steps up, will Stand out. Should be good.

You know what I love about this board? It’s the opinions. Everyone has one. They’re just like ******** everyone has one of those too. And, you are certainly entitled to use both of those, freely and unabashedly. That said,Competition will decide the last man standing. The one that Steps up, will Stand out. Should be good.

Einstein, I just listed facts. Not an opinion. Look up orange bowl boys on YouTube and listen to what Rosier said about Richt. Open your eyes before you open your mouth. I can tell now that you’re like Wikipedia, just putting information up without verifying it. Take a 💺 homie.

Advertisement
We've heard for 2 years how Williams didn't know the playbook; last year how Perry didn't study the playbook blah blah. It's going to be very interesting how quickly they pick up Enos's offense and perform under the new staff (FIVE new offensive coaches). The QB's are now going to have to put up or shut up. :neonu:

That podcast w/ Malik was incredible. I was saying since year 1 that richt and his offense sucked. Didn't take long for anyone with a brain to realize it, and watching richt send all our receivers out on all-verticals against VT (with no safety valve) when we couldn't block them at all (and nearly get Kaaya killed in the process) should've removed all remaining doubt anyone had. BUT STILL can't believe some of the sht Malik was saying on that podcast. And you know nobody is sharing everything, so just imagine what Malik didn't say and how bad things really were. Crazy.

And when you ask, "True or False: The game plan couldn't have changed more than 6% from week to week", and the quarterback replies, "True", or when you ask a former quarterback, "Who's offense was more complicated, your high school's or Miami's under Richt?", and the quarterback replies, "About the same," you can now sense my concern about going from simplicity with Richt to complexity under Enos.

Wow....just wow!!!

Einstein, I just listed facts. Not an opinion. Look up orange bowl boys on YouTube and listen to what Rosier said about Richt. Open your eyes before you open your mouth. I can tell now that you’re like Wikipedia, just putting information up without verifying it. Take a 💺 homie.
Data, facts are Data based. You listed what Rosier SAID about Richt. His experience and perception of those experiences. That is subjective. An opinion so to speak. Besides, never did talk about Malik, I expressed my opinion about Kosi. Which y’all took umbrage too. But the two verifiable facts on Kosi that he waved a wad of cash and his **** on the internet. Does that sound like a kid the had his head on right, was focused? Never said I don’t want Kosi to succeed, of course I do. He succeeds, we succeed. Just want him to be present and focused, to compete. Not challenging your ego, just having a difference of opinion.be glad to have a seat, at the bar and I’ll buy y’all a beer🙌🏿

Advertisement
Back