2019 Signing Day Tracker

Chief Keef picked florida? Huh who saw that coming? Lets be honest, when locals dont pick us early they are usually just not coming. There are some instances where that changes, but in general this is the norm.

Advertisement
I just read Alabama has 28 commits now and looking to add several more pieces, not only that but of the 28 commits 27 of them are 4 stars or better. Only non blue chip commit is a KICKER. They have 12 in the top 100, by comparison the PAC 12 has 10 in the top 100 in the entire conference. The **** is getting ridiculous.

Advertisement
I just read Alabama has 28 commits now and looking to add several more pieces, not only that but of the 28 commits 27 of them are 4 stars or better. Only non blue chip commit is a KICKER. They have 12 in the top 100, by comparison the PAC 12 has 10 in the top 100 in the entire conference. The **** is getting ridiculous.

Well, since Saban got his a$$ kicked by Clemson, he is able to sell immediate playing time now. Plus, new two for one bag system.

Advertisement
It's crazy how that train keeps on rolling.

Advertisement
And you wonder why they are in the NC game every **** year.

Advertisement

gnK6EijW9Ix-eyBc_iGqSrO_WSzqrObuNNOhEgLUwBU.jpg

Lead story everywhere is the signing of our 35 year old punter. Dude is a badass for sure & we need a punter in the worst way, but when all the talk is about a punter - we're in trouble on the recruiting front!

Advertisement
Back