2019 QB Zamar Wise receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]861668171207639041[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6306126/5839deb7dfd8b827b0bd68d2[/HUDL]

Zamar Wise, Barringer, Pro-Style Quarterback

6'2 185lbs Pro-style QB from out of Brick City (Newark) NJ, goes to Barringer High.

Only started 4 games as a Sophomore, but threw for 1,046yds 11TD's & 5INT's with 61.4%Cmp.

Holds offers from Maryland, Rutgers, Temple & Bama.

Advertisement
Hear that? It's the sound of people falling over themselves to say this guys obviously sucks because he's not from SFLA.

This doesn't fit well with the idea that Richt prefers dual-threat QBs. Looks to me like he just wants the best guys he can find. As long as he can figure out how to use them, it's all good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hear that? It's the sound of people falling over themselves to say this guys obviously sucks because he's not from SFLA.

This doesn't fit well with the idea that Richt prefers dual-threat QBs. Looks to me like he just wants the best guys he can find. As long as he can figure out how to use them, it's all good.

U sir obviously didn't watch the highlights. He is very mobile and is a duel threat guy smh at some of the porsters on this site.

U sir obviously didn't watch the highlights. He is very mobile and is a duel threat guy smh at some of the porsters on this site.

Jesus fck, are you for real? I'm saying that this kid may look good, but there will be people who won't like him because he's not from Miami. See, I'm talking about other people, not what I think.

TBH, I didn't watch the vid, so I'll retract the part about dual-threat. In my defense, he's described as "pro-style" in the OP but I shouldn't have gone by that.

Last edited:

Jesus fck, are you for real? I'm saying that this kid may look good, but there will be people who won't like him because he's not from Miami. See, I'm talking about other people, not what I think.

TBH, I didn't watch the vid, so I'll retract the part about dual-threat. In my defense, he's described as "pro-style" in the OP but I shouldn't have gone by that.

I didn't mind what u said just that u jumped to conclusions about richts style when this kid is duel threats u just looked really stupid

Advertisement

I didn't mind what u said just that u jumped to conclusions about richts style when this kid is duel threats u just looked really stupid

Relax with the "really stupid", that comment was mildly ignorant at best. And again, it says pro-style right there in the OP.

Relax with the "really stupid", that comment was mildly ignorant at best. And again, it says pro-style right there in the OP.

Can I change what I said to the 247 site is really stupid for saying he's pro style when he's obviously duel threat

Can I change what I said to the 247 site is really stupid for saying he's pro style when he's obviously duel threat

"Obviously"? So now you're going to trust your eyes over what a dude on the internet copied from some other dude on the internet? That kind of crazy scares me, you change whatever you want to whatever man. I don't want any trouble.

EDIT: You know what? I'm gonna take my L on this one. I just now noticed what you posted above my first post. Probably best to ignore me in the future.

Last edited:
several cross body throws on the money, good footwork, good speed, kid seems like the real deal

definitely mis labeled as a pro style, he is definitely Dual Threat all the way.

hopefully we get him

Advertisement
I suspect his offer list will grow. But really, Maryland, Rutgers, Temple, and BAMA? C'mon.

Meh..he needs to add like 15/20 pounds...also needs to work on his blocking downfield...does he run track?

Advertisement
Kinda of awkward throwing motion at times, seems like more so on short throws. Made some nice throws downfield though.

Looks like a pretty good prospect.

Aren't those HS Sophomore highlights? If so, he's got a really good foundation to work on.

Can I change what I said to the 247 site is really stupid for saying he's pro style when he's obviously

Of all the QBs in 2019, Zamar Wise is by far the most likely to challenge a man to pistols at noon.

Advertisement
Back