2019 QB Zamar Wise receives offer

Advertisement
IMO, film shows a young, athletic QB with some raw potential who flashes when his throwing technique is on point. He does a good job keeping his head up and eyes downfield when there's pressure. Doesn't always set his feet beneath him before he throws (sophomore highlights, I know), but when he does it looks like he can put some velocity on the ball (3:25). Oh, and he seems to manage high snaps well, lol.

Advertisement
Hear that? It's the sound of people falling over themselves to say this guys obviously sucks because he's not from SFLA.

This doesn't fit well with the idea that Richt prefers dual-threat QBs. Looks to me like he just wants the best guys he can find. As long as he can figure out how to use them, it's all good.

U sir obviously didn't watch the highlights. He is very mobile and is a duel threat guy smh at some of the porsters on this site.
Correctomundo. Will say that the competition looked small, but this guy has the moves and the arm. Also seems to have good vision of the entire field, particularly liked the dead stop at the line - faking out the D and firing to the open man. 24/7 notes him as being cool to all 4 offers. Bama, Temple, Cuse & us. Jersey partial to Florida & Miami as a general rule.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hear that? It's the sound of people falling over themselves to say this guys obviously sucks because he's not from SFLA.

This doesn't fit well with the idea that Richt prefers dual-threat QBs. Looks to me like he just wants the best guys he can find. As long as he can figure out how to use them, it's all good.

U sir obviously didn't watch the highlights. He is very mobile and is a duel threat guy smh at some of the porsters on this site.
Correctomundo. Will say that the competition looked small, but this guy has the moves and the arm. Also seems to have good vision of the entire field, particularly liked the dead stop at the line - faking out the D and firing to the open man. 24/7 notes him as being cool to all 4 offers. Bama, Temple, Cuse & us. Jersey partial to Florida & Miami as a general rule.

That's my point. People usually use "dual threat" to refer to guys who's main talent is running and can throw the ball enough to keep the D honest. From what I've heard Perry is more of a pass first QB. Maybe that's dual threat as well, but that's not what I've seen people referring to when they use that phrase.

Advertisement

That's my point. People usually use "dual threat" to refer to guys who's main talent is running and can throw the ball enough to keep the D honest. From what I've heard Perry is more of a pass first QB. Maybe that's dual threat as well, but that's not what I've seen people referring to when they use that phrase.

On Zamir Whites own Twitter page, he calls himself a Pro-Style QB.

What year does Richt nephew come out?

2020?
Yes and I saw he was at UGA camp today. Don't know his plans for Paradise.

I hate to ask the question cause I'm pretty sure of the answer I'll get but WTF is Kirby doing to get all these studs up to UGA.

That was the question on the **** board not long ago. What the **** is he selling them?

There may be a couple call girls, around the Mississippi area, just recently have a few opening available!!
Rumor has it,.. They into the college scene!!

Just saying....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back