2019 Paradise Camp running list of campers/coaches

He did not come close to “getting to the ball”. He had an offer from BC but he had to commit on the spot. Who else has offered? Pass!

Look... I'm high on Garcia. Y'all don't have to be. I wouldn't mind having a 6'2 215 LB who runs a 4.7 with a 4.31 shuttle.

Those number are impressive and on top of that we need LBs desperately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody ain’t getting pushed out from bama just because they are visiting other places
I think he was a board line take when he committed to them. I think he's looking around because Bama is still trying to take higher guys on their list

Advertisement
I think he was a board line take when he committed to them. I think he's looking around because Bama is still trying to take higher guys on their list
Not going to get too many guys much higher than jones bell. He’s top 80 or so rated in the country

Not going to get too many guys much higher than jones bell. He’s top 80 or so rated in the country
Rating doesn't mean anything I would say Bama would take Robinson over him. I'm not saying Jones Bell isnt a top WR but I don't think his commitment is strong on Bamas side

Rating doesn't mean anything I would say Bama would take Robinson over him. I'm not saying Jones Bell isnt a top WR but I don't think his commitment is strong on Bamas side
This is false. Bama likes him as their top wr in this class per their own mods

Advertisement
Back