2019 Paradise Camp running list of campers/coaches

The list of target 2020 LBs attending is limited to 1 offeree. It's the most pressing need we have. Who is dropping the ball? We should have 7 of them visiting, considering McCloud, Pinckney and Quarterman are seniors.
Having mathis and flagg on board while being frontrunner for austin-cave while chasing hypolite and flowe explains a lot. Shows me Manny and co must be confident regarding at least landing cave.

Advertisement
Doubt it with 2 committed. Flagg took his spot if he was ever getting an offer. Staff looking to sign 2 stud lb and Garcia is not one.

Those 2 studs are pipe dreams. We are not going to get Flowe out of Cali. Garcia can play insider or outside. Cave is also the same, but of a weakside LB. Garcia is MLB or strongside. It will be the 2nd time they brought him to evaluate him in the past month.

Advertisement
Got a feeling Andy Garcia is gonna earn his offer this weekend. Love the kids game and would be a very productive LB at the next level.
LOL...what about his game do you love? Dude could not tackle his own shadow at the opening.

LOL...what about his game do you love? Dude could not tackle his own shadow at the opening.

1st off there's not tackling allowed at The Opening so your point makes ZERO sense.

2nd - I like his aggressiveness, his ability to read a play, and get to the ball. Him being at STA is going to show how much talent he has when they go up against some major talent.

Those 2 studs are pipe dreams. We are not going to get Flowe out of Cali. Garcia can play insider or outside. Cave is also the same, but of a weakside LB. Garcia is MLB or strongside. It will be the 2nd time they brought him to evaluate him in the past month.

Cave and Hypolite are the 2 realistic ones staff wants. Garcia is not

Advertisement
So he's invited for a visit which he and his family attended and now he's invited to Paradise camp, but you think Garcia is someone the coaches don't want? How sway?
Someone they’re evaluating but he wouldn’t be a take over those other two. Plan B kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's interesting. I've noticed he has been on a lot of social media posts related to Miami either "liking them" or retweeting them, etc. Even had a brief comment back and forth with Jake Garcia on his instagram pic post last night.

James williams, too.

Lets hope they take the bags and sign with the U

1st off there's not tackling allowed at The Opening so your point makes ZERO sense.

2nd - I like his aggressiveness, his ability to read a play, and get to the ball. Him being at STA is going to show how much talent he has when they go up against some major talent.
He did not come close to “getting to the ball”. He had an offer from BC but he had to commit on the spot. Who else has offered? Pass!

Advertisement
Back