2019 Paradise Camp running list of campers/coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Paradise reminds us every year why the bag game is such a necessary evil in college football (for the rest of the country.) Without the bag game running full bore and unchecked this **** would all be moot cause Miami would be the class of the nation year in and year out.

I don't pay attention to what other schools do, but it seems even the the College Football blue bloods and SEC elites can't put together an event like Paradise.

The only thing that brings these kids to the SEC/elsewhere are bags and the continued success of those programs resulting from said bags. The success of programs outside of Florida, Texas, and California are predicated on thieving players from recruiting hotbeds because their own recruiting grounds do not have the talent to build teams that are consistently elite.

I hear people talk about our bag game and what we could do with it. I wonder if these people understand that since 1994 anytime Miami has sniffed any chance of appearing consistently successful we have been batted back down through sanctions and suspensions, none of which were even remotely tied to a legit bag game.

The bag game isn't a thing for us, but it has to be for everyone else or the odds become stacked in Miami's favor. Bottomline, the NCAA will not allow that to happen and the rest of the country is OK with it.

Advertisement
If everyone shows up, this would top Year 1 as being the best group to come. There are some heavy hitters who have said they will be attending. Great job to the staff for getting maximum participation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back