2019 OT Wanya Morris receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]832979249137123328[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6381002/5721de3ebd746d007c80ad6e[/HUDL]

Wanya Morris, Grayson, Offensive Tackle

6'5 270lbs OT from powerhouse State champions Grayson, the same school as Jamyest Williams, Deangelo Gibbs, Breon Dixon & others.

Holds offers from Auburn, UGA, LSU, FSU & Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Grayson has a loaded 2019 class, word on the street was there was some crootin involved.

UGA has been late on a lot of offers. I think Smart is approaching recruiting like he is at Alabama. The only problem with this is Kirby Smart isn't Nick Saban. Miami has an opportunity to get ahead on a bunch of kids. If we can pull 5 or 6 studs from GA each year it would really help us. FSU did this really well in the 80's and 90's.

Advertisement
5 or 6?

That's a few too many from GA each year. Cherry picking a couple in each class sounds more realistic...

UGA has been late on a lot of offers. I think Smart is approaching recruiting like he is at Alabama. The only problem with this is Kirby Smart isn't Nick Saban. Miami has an opportunity to get ahead on a bunch of kids. If we can pull 5 or 6 studs from GA each year it would really help us. FSU did this really well in the 80's and 90's.

It borders FL and Richt is familiar with the coaches, so thats why I think the number should be that high. Ideally we would get 2 or 3 from GA, TX, CA, and OH each year, but we just don't have the relationships in those states to make that happen.

5 or 6?

That's a few too many from GA each year. Cherry picking a couple in each class sounds more realistic...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back