2019 OT Darius Washington receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/player/darius-washington-46051138

6'4 285lbs 3-star OT from out of Pensacola FL, goes to 5A school West Florida Tech.

Triple sport athlete that plays BBall, Football & Baseball. Big kid with a very good frame to grow, long armed athletic lineman with pretty good feet & violent initiator at the point of attack. He's got pop as an OL.

Holds offers from TAMU, Miss St, Ole Miss, Louisville, USF & UCF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good punch, good power delivery through the lower body, athletic, and aggressive. Solid offer.

Advertisement
I hope we take him. You can NEVER have enough OT bodies. Listed at 6’4 so he probably is a tad shorter but he has some of the longest arms I’ve ever seen.

Love his punch and not just his ability to drive but he wants you in the ground every single time and with his frame and athleticism there's still alot of upside

Advertisement
A degree from UM vs Miss St is not even a Comparison. Not to mention the NFL preference for UM players.

Go Canes

Advertisement
247 reports. 3-star offensive tackle Darius Washington spent this past weekend at Miami on an official visit.
Things went well.
"It was great and exciting, I liked the in game atmosphere, the education, and the scenery."
Washington was hosted by DJ Scaife. He also got a change to hang out with current UM offensive line commits Kingsley Egukaun and Michael Tarquin.
I built a connection with Kingsley.
Washington (6-4, 285) is also considering South Carolina where he visited two weeks ago

247 reports. 3-star offensive tackle Darius Washington spent this past weekend at Miami on an official visit.
Things went well.
"It was great and exciting, I liked the in game atmosphere, the education, and the scenery."
Washington was hosted by DJ Scaife. He also got a change to hang out with current UM offensive line commits Kingsley Egukaun and Michael Tarquin.
I built a connection with Kingsley.
Washington (6-4, 285) is also considering South Carolina where he visited two weeks ago

Mississippi State commit...gotta love recruiting

Advertisement
Back