2019 OT Chris Hinton receives offer

Advertisement
Good sized kid already listed 6-4/265. Looks solid in composition. Quick enough to play DE.

Advertisement
[TWEET]821445428864548864[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6301481/58541b705b3cb0198c47eee5[/HUDL]

Chris Hinton, Greater Atlanta Christian School, Strong-Side Defensive End

Miami Offers 2019 OT Hinton

He's listed on 247 at 6'4, but he's up to 6'6 260-270lbs as of now...

I'm just curious how the offer died...

Though I suspect if he has quick feet, long arms, solid knee bend, a frame to add some lean muscle, and the ability to keep college QBs standing upright, and can qualify academically, nobody (especially me) will care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Son of Chris Hinton former Colts/Falcons lineman???

Yes he is.

His old man was elite and a high first round pick if I recall, top shelf.

Chris Hinton was the #4 overall pick in the famous 1983 draft (6 QBs in the first round), behind John Elway, Eric ****erson, and Curt Warner. He was immediately traded to the Colts for Elway when Elway refused to sign with the Colts.

7-time Pro Bowler. I talked to a friend in Atlanta, and he told me Harbaugh offered the younger Hinton in freshman year. Father went to Northwestern, so he will probably be looking at good academic schools like Michigan and Miami.

Son of Chris Hinton former Colts/Falcons lineman???

Yes he is.

His old man was elite and a high first round pick if I recall, top shelf.

Chris Hinton was the #4 overall pick in the famous 1983 draft (6 QBs in the first round), behind John Elway, Eric ****erson, and Curt Warner. He was immediately traded to the Colts for Elway when Elway refused to sign with the Colts.

7-time Pro Bowler. I talked to a friend in Atlanta, and he told me Harbaugh offered the younger Hinton in freshman year. Father went to Northwestern, so he will probably be looking at good academic schools like Michigan and Miami.

Thanks, I do recall the Elway transaction and he went to Northwestern, he was a beast.

Advertisement
Back