2019 OG Kingsley Eguakun Commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
2019 is shaping up to be similar to 2018's class.

Disappointed with the overall quality so far tbh. Maybe the dudes just haven’t committed yet but we need our blue chip percentage(4star or higher) at least at 65% of the class. I will Say that some of the guys aren’t rated accurately yet though

This time last year Delone Scaife, Jarren Williams, Gurvan Hall, Cam Davis, Nesta Silvera, Andrew Chatfield, and many more commits/targets were 3 star recruits

Staff has proven many times to identify and get a commit from kids before they blow up

Disappointed with the overall quality so far tbh. Maybe the dudes just haven’t committed yet but we need our blue chip percentage(4star or higher) at least at 65% of the class. I will Say that some of the guys aren’t rated accurately yet though

How are you disappointed if some of the dudes haven't even been ranked yet? I see 247 made denzel daxon a 4 star.

You still have richards, spaghetti (5 star), mcintosh, payton, ladson, lucas, neal, stevenson, davis, bogle, and etc.

Dman. Not evem rated. Instant 4 star like denzell. Lets see how long before they give him 4 stars.

How are you disappointed if some of the dudes haven't even been ranked yet? I see 247 made denzel daxon a 4 star.

You still have richards, spaghetti (5 star), mcintosh, payton, ladson, lucas, neal, stevenson, davis, bogle, and etc.

Yeah I know They haven’t committed yet, it will be fine though. Some of our guys are under rated imo

Advertisement
Tarquin better hurry up and commit or his spot is gonna be taken

**** BRUH NOW THIS WHAT THE **** IM TALKING ABOUT GET THE TRENCHES RIGHT.......

RICK FLAIR PLEASE SOMEONE

GrotesqueClutteredGermanspitz-max-1mb.gif

Evaluate on the O line and develop.. I'm pretty sure Wisconsin gets many 2 and 3 star o lineman and somehow they are usually among the best o line

Huge pickup!!!!!! No finess bs. Straight nasty phyisical blocker. I want every offensive/defensive lineman we recruit to be a nasty sob that loves to fight. This big fella fits the mold perfectly. Huge fan after seeing those highlights. And thats sophmore year?!!? Love this pickup!!!!

Advertisement

This time last year Delone Scaife, Jarren Williams, Gurvan Hall, Cam Davis, Nesta Silvera, Andrew Chatfield, and many more commits/targets were 3 star recruits

Staff has proven many times to identify and get a commit from kids before they blow up

Technically Kentucky deserves credit for identifying Williams early.

Richt deserves credit for the poach.

This is the trimmest looking big dude I've seen in a minute. He looks like a middle schooler, but he's towering over everyone else.

Also, I fux w Hartley on the recruiting trail. Probably are most underrated recruiter along with Searels.

Advertisement

Technically Kentucky deserves credit for identifying Williams early.

Richt deserves credit for the poach.

Miami actually offered Williams in the fall of 2016 which was on of his first offers before he blew up tbh

Advertisement
Back