2019 Herbie Awards

hasena75

Junior
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love the fact that he also has Missouri as the sleeper in the SEC (east) if Georgia doesn't win. Clearly he's not that impressed with the Gators either.

The funniest part about the illogical hate that Herbstreit gets from some of the mouthbreathers in our fanbase is that they claim he's a Suckeye homer......when the dude was literally forced to move his family from Columbus due to those morons harassing his wife and kids in public over him trying to be impartial about their program and his alma mater on the professional front.

I'm the first to deride eSECpn and the national media as a whole in relation to their bias against us but the simps that throw Herbstreit, Fowler and even occasionally a freakin' Miami homer in Bruce Feldman into that mix really dilute the actual validity of our persecution complex.

The funniest part about the illogical hate that Herbstreit gets from some of the mouthbreathers in our fanbase is that they claim he's a Suckeye homer......when the dude was literally forced to move his family from Columbus due to those morons harassing his wife and kids in public over him trying to be impartial about their program and his alma mater on the professional front.

I'm the first to deride eSECpn and the national media as a whole in relation to their bias against us but the simps that throw Herbstreit, Fowler and even occasionally a freakin' Miami homer in Bruce Feldman into that mix really dilute the actual validity of our persecution complex.
Agreed, my man! You can throw Mark Jones in that mix as well.

Oh, I almost forgot.......F'uck Paul Finebaum!

Advertisement
Agreed, my man! You can throw Mark Jones in that mix as well.

Oh, I almost forgot.......F'uck Paul Finebaum!

Haha! Exactly! I think Mark Jones would leave his job if we just offered him some entry level position in the program. That dude lovvvvvvves Miami.

And as always....

Fućk Pawl Finebawlm!

Haha! Exactly! I think Mark Jones would leave his job if we just offered him some entry level position in the program. That dude lovvvvvvves Miami.

And as always....

Fućk Pawl Finebawlm!
Spot on! I can't remember the game (maybe G-Tech) when he started naming all of the inner city areas and told them to "stand up" when we won in dramatic fashion. The dude literally could not hide his bias and love towards The U, when it's his job to be objective. Our f'ucking fanbase was throwing shade at him on Twitter because of how he named the inner city areas of Miami. S'hit was ridiculous! He loves The U!

Advertisement
Herbie giving the Canes some love in his top of list. (All these selections are in the top 5)

Best Duo: Pinckney and Shaq

Best Kept Secret: Trajan Bandy

Most Improved Atmosphere: Miami

Impact Transfer: KJ Osborn

Best Tight End: Brevin Jordan

Best Backer: Shaq

Has Canes losing Clemson in ACC Championship

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27428679/the-herbies-here-2019-season
Anyone notice how the Gator only had one player on that list? Reese tagged as a throwback player. What does that mean exactly?

“See that darlin’, Mr. Ringo is an educated man”.

Advertisement
Back