2019 Freshman 15: November Edition

Crootin aint for da weak. We’re back to the dark days it seems :/

Advertisement
At this rate they’ll be 75 scholarship players on the roster next season. We went from discussing guys like Milo, Martin, and Knowles getting pushed out to make room for 4 stars to needing them just to hold a practice scrimmage. #FireRicht

Advertisement
2. Jadon Haselwood, WR, Ellenwood, GA (Cedar Grove) (Last: 3)

Ht 6-3 | Wt 195 | 247 Composite: 5-Star, #4 Overall

Oklahoma continues to be listed in some articles among his favorites, but I can tell you OU has been out of this for a long time.

:dbc:

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Fisch has yet to realize that 3-4 of the people on that list don’t sign until February and we’re still in good position with at least two but continue to cook tho
Tell me about those "two" and this "good position."

Advertisement
Tell me about those "two" and this "good position."
Stevenson & Bogle. It has been implied that this season is not factoring into both players decisions or they would’ve cut us out a long time ago dweeb, Stevenson depends on if UGA turns up the heat, and Bogle depends on if Bama turns up the heat.

Stevenson & Bogle. It has been implied that this season is not factoring into both players decisions or they would’ve cut us out a long time ago dweeb, Stevenson depends on if UGA turns up the heat, and Bogle depends on if Bama turns up the heat.

That must be it.

Advertisement
Back