2019 Freshman 15: March Edition (Part 1)

View as article
If we miss on any of these 7, I hope to God its Frank Ladson and not one of these other dudes listed. DL, DB, and OL are just so much more important for us at this point.
I don't care if we pulled in 8 blue chip WRs in the last 3 classes. Ladson is a local stud, land him. You never know how those previous players will pan out. Rankings don't guarantee success. Stack chips every year as insurance.

Advertisement
I don't care if we pulled in 8 blue chip WRs in the last 3 classes. Ladson is a local stud, land him. You never know how those previous players will pan out. Rankings don't guarantee success. Stack chips every year as insurance.
Yeah Stack chips. I know that getting Ladson has no effect on whether we get the rest of the dudes or not.
I'm just saying if there was 1 guys on that list we miss out on, Ladson would be the guy I'd prefer it to be. Meaning out of those guys listed, Ladson is the least important to me. Not saying I don't want him or think he's an important recruit...just not as important as those other guuys

Advertisement
Back