2019 DE Jahfari Harvey receives offer (Commits)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

Jahfari Harvey, Vero Beach, Weak-Side Defensive End

6'3 215lbs 3-star LB from out of Fort Pierce, goes to 8A Vero Beach.

Transferred to Vero from John Carroll Catholic, where he had 87tcks 7.5TFL's & 5.5sacks

Dual sport athlete that plays Basketball & Football, also played TE/DE.

Holds offers from FSU, Miss State & USF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
the U in university is Capitalized young fella...just sayin'

New LB offers seem to focus on size and speed. 2019 Could be an epic LB class. Huff, Brooks, Harvey, Brown, Solomon and whoever else pops up by that time the staff prefers.

New LB offers seem to focus on size and speed. 2019 Could be an epic LB class. Huff, Brooks, Harvey, Brown, Solomon and whoever else pops up by that time the staff prefers.
Been trying to tell people on here who spent all these last few months bhtichin about only taking 1LB in 18 that 2019 is literally 20-25 deep.

People just hate hearing that, but it's been true if you keep up with recruiting like I do, the 2019 LB class is equivalent to the 2018 DB class, in fact it might even be a lil deeper in terms of number of kids that will go onto to be ballers. I think some of the high rated 2018 DB's could peak in college, a lot of the 2019 LB's imo have NFL upside.

Advertisement
12F2EB41-79EB-4280-88CA-29A5B02C6524.jpg

Advertisement
@Liberty City El, you were on top of this a while ago. I'll admit, I never heard of Harvey prior to you starting this thread back in January.

Much appreciated and mad props to you, my man!

@Liberty City El, you were on top of this a while ago. I'll admit, I never heard of Harvey prior to you starting this thread back in January.

Much appreciated and mad props to you, my man!
Right on fam!

I'm just happy we got the commit. He was initially recruited by us as a LB, before Coach Simpson got here & then he reevaluated him at DE, great call by Coach Jess lol.

I really like this kid & Khris Bogle as our DE's for this class, 2 long armed freak athletes who are relentless pass rushers.

Right on fam!

I'm just happy we got the commit. He was initially recruited by us as a LB, before Coach Simpson got here & then he reevaluated him at DE, great call by Coach Jess lol.

I really like this kid & Khris Bogle as our DE's for this class, 2 long armed freak athletes who are relentless pass rushers.
We have not even played a game yet, but Simpson has already proven that he has great evaluation skills and can connect with recruits, at their level. Also, he is clearly a great Salesman, considering that we were originally recruiting Harvey as a LB, until Simpson sold the DC/LB coach on making Harvey a DE target.

F'uck stars, Harvey is a huge get!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Harvey is going to be in full beast mode here in Diaz' scheme. Love that kid's game!

Been trying to tell people on here who spent all these last few months bhtichin about only taking 1LB in 18 that 2019 is literally 20-25 deep.

People just hate hearing that, but it's been true if you keep up with recruiting like I do, the 2019 LB class is equivalent to the 2018 DB class, in fact it might even be a lil deeper in terms of number of kids that will go onto to be ballers. I think some of the high rated 2018 DB's could peak in college, a lot of the 2019 LB's imo have NFL upside.

Do you think we've recruited the LBs we need to this cycle? Haven't really been following recruiting this year.

Advertisement
Back