2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

No it doesn't just leave stevenson! It just leaves your opinion!

So it's your opinion that if Stevenson left, hypothetically, that we could trot out the aforementioned corners and you'd be completely confident in that unit to perform to our standards?

Advertisement
So it's your opinion that if Stevenson left, hypothetically, that we could trot out the aforementioned corners and you'd be completely confident in that unit to perform to our standards?
no, i didn't disagree with yu i jus have faith that trob, dvd and who ever else is on defense staph coaches the cb up Its a new year they have to improve right?😳🤷

This is purely speculation - but it might be possible that we're going after Cincy's OC. I know his name hasn't been mentioned, but it's pretty quiet on staff leaks since last week.
maybe, but the whole "meaningful game" isn't even a valid point. Lebby was announced to Oklahoma and staying to coach sugar bowl. lanning took the Oregon job and staying to coach in the playoff game.

maybe, but the whole "meaningful game" isn't even a valid point. Lebby was announced to Oklahoma and staying to coach sugar bowl. lanning took the Oregon job and staying to coach in the playoff game.
We are kidding ourselves here. I trust in Mario but let’s not ignore the facts that you just laid out. New Years is just around the corner as well as the end of the season for the NFL. We will see then but I’m worried.

We are kidding ourselves here. I trust in Mario but let’s not ignore the facts that you just laid out. New Years is just around the corner as well as the end of the season for the NFL. We will see then but I’m worried.
Worried about what? That there won't be any viable OCs left in the world? Mario is notoriously picky and deliberate when choosing assistants, particularly coordinators. He'll get the right guy.

Advertisement
Lmao why do people think these kids can’t have multiple talents?
And why do you say he won’t work in Mario’s team? Kids work ethic is second to none. If he is cleared he will be back out there.
I hate this notion that you can't be varied in your interests if you play football. dude was hurt last year and had a tough break the year before. he is allowed to excel at multiple things. it isn't unheard of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1640116688427.png

Advertisement
Worried about what? That there won't be any viable OCs left in the world? Mario is notoriously picky and deliberate when choosing assistants, particularly coordinators. He'll get the right guy.
Not viable but our first choices.

Advertisement
Back