2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

Miami, the city, is not for everyone. Hard as it maybe for us to believe, some kids prefer college towns and rural life to South Beach and Coconut Grove. Maybe the kid is just more comfortable in Starkville.
the kid is from Tuscaloosa. makes sense he wanted to stay close to home (a few hours driving distance). Miami is probably another world for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
People on here keep mentioning that Blades is done with football or that football is no longer a priority for him. Is this accurate? Or are people just repeating what others have said on here? I have not seen anything official indicating he will not play next year.

In any case, we need another corner.

No, they're assuming because he streams and didn't play. He's been hurt all year. Dude will play again, but he was dealing with both COVID after effects and a hernia all year and wasn't cleared to play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People on here keep mentioning that Blades is done with football or that football is no longer a priority for him. Is this accurate? Or are people just repeating what others have said on here? I have not seen anything official indicating he will not play next year.

In any case, we need another corner.
I have never seen that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back