2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

I know dmoney thinks he’s better than Jobe but there’s better CBs out there. This dude could barely sniff the field in 3 years of playing college ball. Is he better than all our CBs except Rique- sure, but we can find another serviceable starter.

Advertisement
Somebody post the "There is another" Yoda gif please. Just so I can feel better idc if its true or not
star wars movie gif GIF by Box Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big swing and a miss, need to find 2 other guys now that are ready to play. Ivey cannot see the field at this school anymore, and we sure as **** can't trust Couch, Clarke or Dunson out there to be consistent. If Stevenson leaves...say a prayer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ohio State's Ryan Watts and Mario's former CB DJ James. P5 alternatives who have started games before.

Just to point out guys who have contributed more than Banks and are available. And they won't be the last.
Was told DJ James is going to Auburn if they want him.

Good.

Find a better Corner with better production than 1INT vs Mercer in 3 years.

TF Ga’Quincy McKinstry played more snaps than him, Saban doesn’t play favorites with his CB’s if you can play, you’ll get reps.
I'm glad I don't have to keep lying to convince myself I was excited about him. Still sucks because of the need though.

Advertisement
Back