2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

Advertisement
People around Bama have a lot of respect for Banks. He would be starting now if he didn’t Portal. Some think he is better than Jobe.

It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes

Advertisement
I said can, not that it always does. Like most medical conditions your mileage may vary. In Blades's case he got shut down over a hernia.
You are correct about the sports hernia. It shut Blades down in October. However, myocarditis is a lot more complicated than 1-2 weeks when the myocardium is inflamed, decreasing your ventricles pumping blood out, and disrupting your hearts electrical system. 3 months is the minimum length to engage back into exercise. Not trying to start an argument, just helping to understand the severity of that specific issue

D-Money is reporting that bama fans are saying that Banks is better than Jobe. Look at the comments on the Bama Insider website where there is no bias...

There is always bias.

When someone misses a play, it's also natural to wonder what the backup could do.

It's also interesting to me that it's Jobe some feel he's better than. That's like a dream script to present to our fan base due to its Jobe disdain.

Advertisement
He is all over mock drafts. I have seen him second round to UFA
I’ve seen the same thing. Wild times. He was basically a consensus first rounder last year in every mock. And we had a thread here talking about how much of a joke that was. Idk what people saw from him at Bama to think he deserved even a day 2 grade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back