2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

6263EBB0-C474-46C8-BF47-6E622811BC30.jpeg

Advertisement
Alot of you making pronouncements about kids. The portal has been a god send for these kids. Without the portal a player like Rambo would never had a chance to prove himself or would have to go a year without playing, FSU had a bunch of them, #11 for example. So not because it didn't work out for this guy at Bama doesn't mean he is a bad player. Ivey is garbage truck juice and Saban would have never recruited him.

If I remember correctly, wasn’t Blades diagnosed with myocarditis from covid? Myocarditis usually takes 3-6 months to heal before exercise can resume.
This was definitely the case and caused him to be shut down for an extended period of time. I am not sure he was ever the same physically last year even when he did come back.

I have a suspicion that his case of Myocarditis was much worse than anyone imagined. In fact, I have a conspiracy theory that it sent shock waves through the team and really impacted them. The announcement of the diagnosis was 4 days before the North Carolina drubbing and that team looked like they were shaken before they ever stepped foot on the field. Don't get me wrong, that defense was all kind of bad all season but on that day, they had the kind of shell-shocked look you get when a teammate has a bad injury on the field.

Advertisement
If I remember correctly, wasn’t Blades diagnosed with myocarditis from covid? Myocarditis usually takes 3-6 months to heal before exercise can resume.
Not true. It can resolve in week or 2. Blades had hernia surgery I believe.

This was definitely the case and caused him to be shut down for an extended period of time. I am not sure he was ever the same physically last year even when he did come back.

I have a suspicion that his case of Myocarditis was much worse than anyone imagined. In fact, I have a conspiracy theory that it sent shock waves through the team and really impacted them. The announcement of the diagnosis was 4 days before the North Carolina drubbing and that team looked like they were shaken before they ever stepped foot on the field. Don't get me wrong, that defense was all kind of bad all season but on that day, they had the kind of shell-shocked look you get when a teammate has a bad injury on the field.
Or, and hear me out… no.

Advertisement
I am unaware of kids on the roster that don't like him. I'm more concerned about how he's known as a recruiter and we had 0 commits from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach until Bissainthe. Whole staff dropped the ball this class.

I think words got twisted a little. I believe what was said is they do not respect him. You can like someone but not respect them. Just my opinion but I believe the issue is a lot of the kids DVD is now coaching, he helped recruit. He was just trying to be buddy buddy which makes him a good crooter but not necessarily a good coach. Sometimes it is hard to flip that recruiter switch, kissing a high school kids ***, to then coaching him hard and criticizing him a few months later. For years DVD never had to worry about the latter so now when he tries to get on a kid, they blow him off.

Advertisement
My daughter had covid, myocarditis as a result, and was sick for more than one year. Everyone's case was different. So don't tell me just 1 or 2 weeks.
I said can, not that it always does. Like most medical conditions your mileage may vary. In Blades's case he got shut down over a hernia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back