2018 WR Warren Thompson talks Canes.

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
C4a9ijQWQAExKxN.jpg

Davenport FL — 2018 Armwood WR Warren Thompson is one of the top wide receivers in the nation. Thompson has offers from nearly every school in the country, but there’s four schools that are really standing out.

“My top four is Miami, Florida St, Florida and North Carolina — In no order,” he said.

While Thompson has relationships with Jimbo Fisher, Larry Fedora, and others, he says there’s one coach that he has the strongest relationship with.

“I love the the Hurricanes,” said Thompson. “I sat down with Mark Richt and he told me how he was going to use me in their offense. I really love how Mark Richt coaches and what type of guy he is.

Thompson is visiting Miami this week, but there’s a special someone that’s making her first trip to Coral Gables this weekend — His Mom,”

“I think she’s going to love it, just the atmosphere and the beauty of the campus.”

Here’s how Thompson feels about the other programs in his top four.

North Carolina: “I don’t really care about leaving the state, and I really like how North Carolina is recruiting me and the way they run their offense.”

Florida St. “It’s home.”

Florida: “I’m so comfortable with them,” said Thompson “When I go up to Gainesville, I’m at home."

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry but I know some of you guys are big on him but I need to see him take a major leap this year to be excited about him as a football player. I do like his measurables and think he has the athletic ability, i just think he needs to figure out how to play real football when the pads come on

Sorry but I know some of you guys are big on him but I need to see him take a major leap this year to be excited about him as a football player. I do like his measurables and think he has the athletic ability, i just think he needs to figure out how to play real football when the pads come on

If it helps, the guys highlight tape from the adidas invitational is him beating Al Blades numerous times.

Advertisement

If it helps, the guys highlight tape from the adidas invitational is him beating Al Blades numerous times.
again, i dont care what he does in camp settings. how does he look in pads? the camps are set up for a wr to look good anyway

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=12703]CaneFanWNY[/MENTION] good one winnie the ****. No need to project your be-like-sasha fantasies on others, I'm sure there are non-football boards that you can see that through. Thanks though.

I don't know about him but no one in Tally or Gainesville uses the term "I live where you vacation "

I don't know about him but no one in Tally or Gainesville uses the term "I live where you vacation "

Na, but I have heard people up there say "I live where you stop at 7-11 to use the restroom and get slurpees, on the way to Orlando"...

Didn't this dude commit for a hot second at some point? He clearly loves us.

Yeah, I think he committed back in March after taking a visit and then decommitted the same day, supposedly because his family thought he was rushing the decision. So mom coming down for the visit is critical.

Advertisement
Back