2018 WR Josh Moore receives offer

TVD’s film is secure the bag **** to any potential receivers that want out of their team.
Rambo is the real closer though and not just him but Williams at Bama too because they were both stuck at great schools with big depth charts and believed in their talent and won big. There's going to be a stud who's a #4 wr who'll say " Rambo and Williams bet on themselves and im doing the same and **** anybody who doubts me"

Advertisement
Where you see that lol

Yeah my bad, plays fvck up. Saw a blurb about him rejoining but I guess that was before he officially entered the portal. Apparently he had threatened to leave already before this weekend then actually did it today. My bad.

Yeah my bad, plays fvck up. Saw a blurb about him rejoining but I guess that was before he officially entered the portal. Apparently he had threatened to leave already before this weekend then actually did it today. My bad.
You good I was just bout to say **** that was quick. I expect big schools to go after him. Dude can ball

Advertisement
I asked this in the other thread, but this isn’t the stud Joshua Moore from several years ago, is it? Loved his game.
Yeah it’s definitely him, he’s had some locker room issues with Sark, but he was a terrific Deep threat explosive WR.

And now he’s finally transferred from Texas & to an offense that will utilize him properly.

Lash will use him the same way he did with Reggie Roberson Jr.

Yeah it’s definitely him, he’s had some locker room issues with Sark, but he was a terrific Deep threat explosive WR.

And now he’s finally transferred from Texas & to an offense that will utilize him properly.

Lash will use him the same way he did with Reggie Roberson Jr.
Good for both of them, feels like a match made in heaven.

Advertisement
Back