2018 WR Josh Moore receives offer

Advertisement
One of my favorite WR recruits this year. Had been baffled why he didn't have an offer sooner. He's small but he's a football player. Just makes plays. Would be a home run to pull this kid.

Currently has 24rec 265yds & 3TD’s on the season

Has 61rec 790yds & 13TD’s for his career...

It’s been reported he’s leaving the team because he got into an altercation with Coach Sark because he was upset about his playing time.

Talented kid with legit 4.38-4.42 type speed, but has dealt with some off the field issues in the past.

It’s been reported he’s leaving the team because he got into an altercation with Coach Sark because he was upset about his playing time.

Talented kid with legit 4.38-4.42 type speed, but has dealt with some off the field issues in the past.

We can make it work here. We need more receivers from Texas

Yeah I've read this buildup for a couple weeks now and tbh I wouldn't be surprised if more are to come but I agree this kid has the goods and I'm shocked he didn't perform better this year

Advertisement

His number is available now to . Lol

Sounds like he showed up late to a team meeting, and then was ****ed at Sark for holding him out of the first quarter of the next game. Not sure exactly what he expected would happen...

Advertisement
Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
Hold up about bringing him here. If Frank Larson hits the portal then you have to favor him over Josh. Frank was their best WR before he got hurt at Clemson. Taj Harris is available too. Don’t know if I’ll favor Josh over one of the ACC’s best WRs the last 2 years.

Josh has absolute track speed but I’m worried about taking a guy with all the speed but seems to be seldomly used.

Hold up about bringing him here. If Frank Larson hits the portal then you have to favor him over Josh. Frank was their best WR before he got hurt at Clemson. Taj Harris is available too. Don’t know if I’ll favor Josh over one of the ACC’s best WRs the last 2 years.

Josh has absolute track speed but I’m worried about taking a guy with all the speed but seems to be seldomly used.
I’m sure they’d consider Ladson but he isn’t in the portal currently. And Taj Harris committed to Kentucky

Advertisement
TVD’s film is secure the bag **** to any potential receivers that want out of their team.

This
& as I stated in the Rambo thread, we need to find an alpha #1 for next year. Rambo makes this offense go, after the trigger man obviously. We need to do some poaching and get another one. I think we should wait and see on who becomes available, there will be someone much more worthy than this kid that we can sell Rambo’s success to.

This
& as I stated in the Rambo thread, we need to find an alpha #1 for next year. Rambo makes this offense go, after the trigger man obviously. We need to do some poaching and get another one. I think we should wait and see on who becomes available, there will be someone that we can sell Rambo’s success to.
TVD and Rambo should also be a come to Jesus moment to any pass catcher on this team. If you ain’t out there working, taking plays off, or if you feel confident that no one on the team can bench you, then you better recognize cause there are dudes all over the country that see food on the table.

Advertisement
Back