2018 WR Elijah Moore Western High

San Amaro Dr

Academic Redshirt
Premium
Lists multiple offers. Looks very explosive.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4844428/highlights/299409376/v2[/video]

Advertisement
Western as in Davie? Wow

Other than feliciano i have seen much come out of there. I went to that school

Jon Feliciano (Oakland Raiders)
Fabian Moreau (UCLA, projected 1st-3rd rounder)
Wade Freebeck (Vanderbilt)
Adrienne Talan (Nebraska)
Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)
Brandon Linder is a Western kid
James White is a Western kid
Giovanni Bernard is a Western kid
And a few more kids at smaller D-1 schools.

A lot of talent in that area, they just can't keep them from going to STA or Heritage. Carol City has a former Western kid playing QB for them (Buckshot). Daugherty at WKU is one of the top passes in the nation and he's a Western kid as well.

Last edited:

@<b><a href="https://www.canesinsight.com/member/coach-macho/" target="_blank">Coach Macho</a></b>

88 catches for 1,089 yards and 11 TD's this season.

Hard to find numbers like that from a Sophomore WR. I doubt he stays at Western though. Probably end up at STA.

Advertisement
That's how you use a stud on offense, though. My boy (the OC) fed that kid the ball all over the field. He runs every route on the tree during that highlight video. (hitch, dig, slant, drag, speed-out, deep-out, vertical on the outside, vertical on the seam, wheel, etc) :monkey-serious:

Western as in Davie? Wow

Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)

A lot of talent in that area, they just can't keep them from going to STA or Heritage. Carol City has a former Western kid playing QB for them (Buckshot). Daugherty at WKU is one of the top passes in the nation and he's a Western kid as well.

I hear cypress bay pouches them too

Western as in Davie? Wow

Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)

Ehhh, not to my knowledge, and I coached there from 2008 to 2012. If they did take anybody it wasn't a major kid.

I'm always in tune with the program whether I'm coaching there or not and since I've been around (2008) I don't recall losing a kid to Cypress.

2 to Flanagan.
4 to Heritage.
2 to STA.
1 to Hallandale. (then he went from Hallandale to Cypress)
1 to Monarch.
1 to North Broward Prep
1 to Chaminade. (then from Chaminade he went to Carol City)

Some of those kids made a good decision by leaving. They did it in 2013 when the program was in shambled. However, most of the other kids left while Western was winning.

You win some, you lose some. Fabian Moreau (UCLA) is the most talented kid that's ever played at Western and he transferred in from elsewhere before his Junior year as did Juwan Dowels (Syracuse). They lost one kid this year to North Broward Prep (Kevin Austin, a big Sophomore WR with D-1 offers) but they gained a RB from Piper and a QB from Cardinal Gibbons as well as a TE and 2 WR's from Plantation.

That's the way of high school football these days.

Western as in Davie? Wow

Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)

Ehhh, not to my knowledge, and I coached there from 2008 to 2012. If they did take anybody it wasn't a major kid.

I'm always in tune with the program whether I'm coaching there or not and since I've been around (2008) I don't recall losing a kid to Cypress.

2 to Flanagan.
4 to Heritage.
2 to STA.
1 to Monarch.
1 to North Broward Prep

Some of those kids made a good decision by leaving. They did it in 2013 when the program was in shambled. However, most of the other kids left while Western was winning.

You win some, you lose some. Fabian Moreau (UCLA) is the most talented kid that's ever played at Western and he transferred in from elsewhere before his Junior year as did Juwan Dowels (Syracuse). They lost one kid this year to North Broward Prep (Kevin Austin, a big Sophomore WR with D-1 offers) but they gained a RB from Piper and a QB from Cardinal Gibbons as well as a TE and 2 WR's from Plantation.

Jason Douglas wasnt a Western kid?

Advertisement
Western as in Davie? Wow

Juwan Dowels (Syracuse)

2 to Flanagan.
4 to Heritage.
2 to STA.
1 to Monarch.
1 to North Broward Prep

Jason Douglas wasnt a Western kid?

HML to Cypress Bay.

Those are new school kids. Had a bunch of kids from 2000-2006 go to Pittsburgh, FIU, and other small schools. Crazy

Those are new school kids. Had a bunch of kids from 2000-2006 go to Pittsburgh, FIU, and other small schools. Crazy

Yeah, Jared Martin was a DT that went to Pitt just before I got there. (ended up moving to O-line at Pitt)

I don't think people realize how much QB and OL talent is in Western's boundary. It's pretty insane. Brandon Linder (Miami), Jon Feliciano (Miami) and Russell Haughton-James (West Virginia) technically should've all been on the same high school team. Brandon Doughty (WKU), Buckshot Calvert (Carol City), Wade Freebeck (Vanderbilt), Tyler Monaco (2500 yards passing this season), Jake Ruddock (Michigan), Kole Stealy (Chaminade) and Gunnar Holcolmbe (Marshall) are just a handful of QB's that came from Western's boundaries within the last few years.

With QB and OL talent like that coming through your school on a regular basis all you need is a few decent skill kids and you'll win some games. Shoot, the skill kids will want to come anyway. Keeping them at Western is the problem. (always has been)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The rich get richer man.

Been very high on this kid. Had him in my database for a while now.

Take a look at Kevin Austin. North Broward Prep.

@<b><a href="https://www.canesinsight.com/member/coach-macho/" target="_blank">Coach Macho</a></b>

88 catches for 1,089 yards and 11 TD's this season.

Hard to find numbers like that from a Sophomore WR. I doubt he stays at Western though. Probably end up at STA.

He gone!

STA as of yesterday.

called it lol

Joe Fentagrassi went to western played for Miami from 99-02 I believe.

Long snapper and reserve o-line

Advertisement
Back