OL: B+ - Could've used a true LT and Goss was that

Delone Scaife
John Campbell
Cleveland Reed

Misses - Jalen Goss (FSU)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Copy and paste back into the recruiting forum before the butthurts get rustled

Refuse to consider cook a possibility until his signed letter of intent come in...even then I'll still think there's fsu ***getry involved.

Advertisement
QB: We Prob Take 1 This Year

- Dorian Thompson-Robinson
- Joe Milton
- Casey Thompson
- Arthur Sitkowski

Verdict - Richt and staff seem to be evaluating and recruiting all 4 of these guys very hard. My guess is by the start/mid spring Richt decides on his top target and goes after him hard. IMO I want Milton or DTR.

RB: Take 2-3

1. Lorenzo Lingard (Commit)
2. James Cook
3. Camron Davis

Potential Offer - Chris Curry

Verdict - Lingard is a massive 5 star get as we all know. This staff also seems to want Cook real bad as well, and so do I. Cam Davis is Mark Walton part 2 but faster IMO. I would take all 3 if we had the chance. Reminds me of (Portis, Mcgahee, Gore) ;)

WR: such a talented class I think we take 5 here

1. Mark Pope
2. Dee Wiggins (Commit)
3. Xavier Williams (Bama)
4. Kevin Austin
5. Jatavious Harris
6. Corey Gammage
7. Elijah Moore
8. Anthony Schwartz

Potential Offer - Dominick Watt

Verdict - Wiggins is very underrated and has a ton of potential. Gotta land Pope and I think we do. Then we take 3 out of the rest. My perfect class would be Pope, Wiggins, Williams, Austin, and 1 of Harris, Gammage, and Watt. Bigger WRs to go along with our shorter/speed guys from the 2017 class

TE/Flex: Take 2

1. Brevin Jordan
2. Warren Thompson
3. Will Mallory
- Mustapha Muhammad
- Kyle Pitts

Verdict - Jordan, Thompson, and Mallory seem to be the top targets. Perfect class is Jordan and Thompson IMO.

OL: 3 or 4

- Delone Scaife (Commit)
- John Campbell
- Ed Montilus
- Daniel Faalele

Potential Offer -Kahric Belle

Verdict - Scaife is a great get. Gotta land a true OT in this class. IMO Belle should get an offer. Staff seems to be hard after Campbell
[MENTION=3193]nvlahos[/MENTION]
You're missing William Barnes, Cleveland Reed, Curtis Dunlap and Qadir White from your linemen list

Thompson is 1 at QB for me.

Davis > Cook

Pope is reaching must get levels (Similar to Richards have to start winning those battles with bama consistently). I'd also like at least one of the bigger bodied guys like Gammage/Thompson. Like Austin, dude is gonna blow up if he hasn't started to already.

QB: We Prob Take 1 This Year

- Dorian Thompson-Robinson
- Joe Milton
- Casey Thompson
- Arthur Sitkowski

Verdict - Richt and staff seem to be evaluating and recruiting all 4 of these guys very hard. My guess is by the start/mid spring Richt decides on his top target and goes after him hard. IMO I want Milton or DTR.

RB: Take 2-3

1. Lorenzo Lingard (Commit)
2. James Cook
3. Camron Davis

Potential Offer - Chris Curry

Verdict - Lingard is a massive 5 star get as we all know. This staff also seems to want Cook real bad as well, and so do I. Cam Davis is Mark Walton part 2 but faster IMO. I would take all 3 if we had the chance. Reminds me of (Portis, Mcgahee, Gore) ;)

WR: such a talented class I think we take 5 here

1. Mark Pope
2. Dee Wiggins (Commit)
3. Xavier Williams (Bama)
4. Kevin Austin
5. Jatavious Harris
6. Corey Gammage
7. Elijah Moore
8. Anthony Schwartz

Potential Offer - Dominick Watt

Verdict - Wiggins is very underrated and has a ton of potential. Gotta land Pope and I think we do. Then we take 3 out of the rest. My perfect class would be Pope, Wiggins, Williams, Austin, and 1 of Harris, Gammage, and Watt. Bigger WRs to go along with our shorter/speed guys from the 2017 class

TE/Flex: Take 2

1. Brevin Jordan
2. Warren Thompson
3. Will Mallory
- Mustapha Muhammad
- Kyle Pitts

Verdict - Jordan, Thompson, and Mallory seem to be the top targets. Perfect class is Jordan and Thompson IMO.

OL: 3 or 4

- Delone Scaife (Commit)
- John Campbell
- Ed Montilus
- Daniel Faalele

Potential Offer -Kahric Belle

Verdict - Scaife is a great get. Gotta land a true OT in this class. IMO Belle should get an offer. Staff seems to be hard after Campbell
[MENTION=3193]nvlahos[/MENTION]
You're missing William Barnes, Cleveland Reed, Curtis Dunlap and Qadir White from your linemen list

We get excited about skill guys, but the offensive line guys are more important and thanks for the list guys

Advertisement
tons of athletes on that list, lots of teams will be coming hard for them. hopefully CMR don't pull off a gorlden and miss on a ton of them but slow playing, ignoring and/or doing what he did to miss out on tons of them!

Advertisement
Great write up man good break down. I dont see us landing Cook and honestly im ok with that. Gimme Lingard and Cam Davis and im more than happy. As far as WR i definitely think we land Pope and not really sure about Xavier Williams. If we land both that would be huge. I think we go hard after Austin and get him in the class. TE i really feel good about our chances with Brevin Jordan. Would be a great get. [MENTION=3193]nvlahos[/MENTION]

Why are people doing this to themselves? Cook ain't coming here.

It's a target list..... not necessarily who we're going to get.

Exactly.. And the staff doesn't seem to care what this board says or that Cook is a FSU legacy. They are going after him hard.

"This staff also seems to want Cook real bad as well, and so do I"

I get that this is a target list, but target realistic expectations. Why get your hopes up just to get make yourself look like a fool?

I know you gotta play the game, and that involves showing Cook some love, but be real.

Advertisement
Why are people doing this to themselves? Cook ain't coming here.

It's a target list..... not necessarily who we're going to get.

Exactly.. And the staff doesn't seem to care what this board says or that Cook is a FSU legacy. They are going after him hard.

"This staff also seems to want Cook real bad as well, and so do I"

I get that this is a target list, but target realistic expectations. Why get your hopes up just to get make yourself look like a fool?

I know you gotta play the game, and that involves showing Cook some love, but be real.

I'm not saying he is coming here.. I'm saying that I would love to have him and I agree that the staff should recruit him until the end.

Wouldn't waste time on Crook at all. Spend that time and energy on Curry.

oP What about the Copeland guy Brooklyn was talking about?

And I doubt we get 5 top flight receivers

3 of those guys would be nice and 4 would be a blessing

Advertisement
Back