2018, The Sunshine State: Year of the DB

Advertisement
Is that like Sean Taylor Antrel loaded or just some high 4 star types??? Because reading these forums you guys make it seen like these dudes are first rounders hallof game types

I'm genuinely asking

Is that like Sean Taylor Antrel loaded or just some high 4 star types??? Because reading these forums you guys make it seen like these dudes are first rounders hallof game types

I'm genuinely asking
I believe blades and Surtain jr. are first round talents

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I'm genuinely asking

None for now imo. Campbell reminds me a lot of Antrel though

I'm genuinely asking

You're going to be waiting a long time for another Sean Taylor. Antrel was a great, but there are a few guys on that list just as good as he was in HS.

I really like Troutman as a player. So many 2018 DBs. If we can't get Samuel Jr or Surtain Jr. I'd like to have Troutman and Campbell. Would almost be just as good just not as highly rated on recruiting sites.

Campbell is better thaN Surtain Jr and has only played one year of cb.He was a wr before.

Advertisement
Miami really likes Troutman. I could see him getting offered soon.
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] do you see the Burns sticking in this class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but as a track scholarship

[VINE][/VINE]
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] Doesn't his scholarship automatically revert to a football schollie if he plays football?

Yes...Santana Moss had a track scholarship and was allowed to be a walk-on football player. He earned a football scholarship by the third game.

Advertisement
Back