2018 TE Will Mallory talks Canes

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Pro Impact is one of the top 7v7 teams in the nation, with talented players like 2020 Avantae Williams, 2018 Tyreek Johnson 2018 Christian Tutt, but there's one player that's stepping onto the 7v7 circuit for the very first time --- 2018 TE Will Mallory

"It's tons of fun actually." said Mallory "Unfortunately i got injury so i'm out for the rest of the day, but i can't wait to go out here again."

Mallory has offers from Alabama, FSU, Notre Dame, USC etc. But who's recruiting him the hardest right now

"Miami, Georgia, Michigan and Ohio St. are recruiting me pretty hard right now well."

Miami is one of the teams he mentioned, but how interested is he in the Canes?

"I really like the people they have down there." said Mallory "Coach Richt, Coach Harley are really good people and you can feel they're building something special, so it's something I'm very interested in."

Mallory has only visited Miami once, but it was the best time for a recruit to come down --- against Florida State

"It was pretty crazy, it's a great rivalry." Mallory said "The atmosphere was amazing, so you can't really beat that, but i really want to get back down there and continue to build that relationship with the coaches."

Will will not be at Junior Day next week -- but that can change

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
hes michigan bound..

but Brevin needs to hurry up and hop on tho

I'm pretty confident he ends up here just by how pro-Canes he is. What I'm really hopeful for is that his QB, Dorian Thompson-Robinson, comes with him (they're supposedly a package deal/want to play together). Pretty sure he's going to be visiting with Brevin sometime this spring, so I think we have a good shot if they both love the visit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan legacy but I've heard that if anyone can push them, it's us but I doubt he'll go anywhere else.

Advertisement
I wonder who Michigan has on their board, I think it's moreso that Hartley is just straight relentless and doesn't sleep at night putting in work

I wonder who Michigan has on their board, I think it's moreso that Hartley is just straight relentless and doesn't sleep at night putting in work

Our top te targets seem to be the same for them. Brevin Jordan and. Will mallory

Advertisement
Back