2018 TE Will Mallory talks Canes

View as article
Evidence might as well be counted as a 2018 TE cause that's where he'll be next year.

I think we only need one. Jordan or Mallory.

Njoku is not a Te

lol, neither was Bethel a DT...until he was.

Neither was DJ Dallas a potential RB....until he was.

Evidence is entering fall camp at 215lbs minimum and 6'7. He is going to level up to 230 by his SO year and transition to TE there. By the time he graduates, he is going to be a 6'7 245lb Winslow II clone and a terror for opposing Ds.

Plenty of people agreed Bethel was a potential DT and same with people suggesting Dallas at RB. Most agree that Evidence is not a TE. He could perhaps grow into one in a couple years, but as of now he is FAR too slim. Right now he's a tall WR, simple as that.

By the way, most TEs at 6'6"/6'7" are at LEAST 250. With Evidence's slender frame (more slender than David's despite that ONE angle of him standing beside DJ), it's unlikely he will put on the weight to be a legit TE. As I said, MAYBE a few years down the road, but it isn't happening for a while. People don't naturally put on GOOD weight that quickly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Evidence might as well be counted as a 2018 TE cause that's where he'll be next year.

Njoku is not a Te

Evidence is entering fall camp at 215lbs minimum and 6'7. He is going to level up to 230 by his SO year and transition to TE there. By the time he graduates, he is going to be a 6'7 245lb Winslow II clone and a terror for opposing Ds.

Plenty of people agreed Bethel was a potential DT and same with people suggesting Dallas at RB. Most agree that Evidence is not a TE. He could perhaps grow into one in a couple years, but as of now he is FAR too slim. Right now he's a tall WR, simple as that.

So was Kellen Winslow in HS. He entered Miami at 215. He left at 245. And Winslow is 2-3 inches shorter.

Njoku is not a Te

So was Kellen Winslow in HS. He entered Miami at 215. He left at 245. And Winslow is 2-3 inches shorter.

Exactly. 245 at 6'4" is much more bulky than 245 at 6'7". That should be obvious, no? Also, edited my other post to add a bit, didn't expect you to respond so fast ha

This guy is a 5-star talent. His competition is weak but he proved what he can do at the Atlanta NIKE camp.

He's going to be 6'5, 245 running in the 4.5s with coordination and receiving skills.

[HUDL]video/3/4445768/58265b09688ec515a8c0d2b2[/HUDL]

beast

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back