2018 Schedule Preview: BC could be our toughest game.

Advertisement
Oh yes the **** LSU does matter that much. Taking down a $E¢ opponent on national TV at a neutral site is yuge! I don’t care if L$U goes 2-10 on the season; beating down one of their “elite” teams makes huge headlines. I want blood! I want to demolish L$U. F$U and L$U are the the two games I want to run the f’n Score board up on!

OK, so it matters for you. Thanks.

It will not matter much in the greater scheme of the season.

Lsu W 27 to 18
Sav st W 58 to 0
Toledo W 38 to 20
FIU W 45 to 16
UNC W 23 to 21
FSU W 31 to 24
UVA W 41 to 7
BC W 28 to 10
Duke W 34 to 7
GT L 24 to 21
VT W 27 to 23
Pitt W 48 to 12

Lose to Clemson in title game 27 to 21

100 spot against Sav state this year. Why not...we scored 77 against them with al running the show.

Advertisement
I think we mutually agreed to just keep the clock running instead of stopping it to move the chains and such.

That may well be true but I know for a fact we cut the 4th quarter short, by how much I don't remember. At least a possession or 2.

That may well be true but I know for a fact we cut the 4th quarter short, by how much I don't remember. At least a possession or 2.
My reply was intended as an add on rather than a rebuttal. You are correct, and my phrasing could have been better.

Advertisement
Maybe if the turnover chain comes out 5 times and we actually score off them this time around.
We did turn them over 5 times, and scored on them at will.
Oh...unless you're talking about one of the games that I've had surgically removed from my hippocampus.

Lsu W 27 to 18
Sav st W 58 to 0
Toledo W 38 to 20
FIU W 45 to 16
UNC W 23 to 21
FSU W 31 to 24
UVA W 41 to 7
BC W 28 to 10
Duke W 34 to 7
GT L 24 to 21
VT W 27 to 23
Pitt W 48 to 12

Lose to Clemson in title game 27 to 21

A little more in line with reality.

Some comments:
A 2 point win vs UNC, at home on a Thursday night, will be very disappointing.
But I see what your doing there with FSU the following week.
If you're right, I hope that's it for our ugly win quota for the year.

If we have to lose one, BC would would be the "better" loss (others will say LSU). Not GT.
Non division, relatively early. History of good play on Friday nights.

Please CFB gods.
Have us beat Pitt by more than 5 TD's.

My reply was intended as an add on rather than a rebuttal. You are correct, and my phrasing could have been better.

Yeah I went back and looked. We cut the 4th quarter short 3 mins as agreed to at halftime by the corches. On our last drive we ran the ball on 4th and goal from their 9 instead of kicking the FG to make it 80pts.

JJ NEVER would have done anything even resembling that. But fvck it that's what Gorlden was all about in a nutshell.

Yeah I went back and looked. We cut the 4th quarter short 3 mins as agreed to at halftime by the corches. On our last drive we ran the ball on 4th and goal from their 9 instead of kicking the FG to make it 80pts.

JJ NEVER would have done anything even resembling that. But fvck it that's what Gorlden was all about in a nutshell.
Could you imagine another coach coming to Jimmy and asking for mercy?

“Look. We’re paying you $800,000 to come down here and take an *** whipping, and I **** well intend to get every nickel’s worth.”

Advertisement
VT lost another playmaker (CB) on D but I’ll stick with my original prediction:
Canes 37 Hokies 17.
This could be a rough year for VT.

Advertisement
Back