2018 S Gurvan Hall receives offer

Advertisement
Will be Cameron Jonas and Hull for Dwyer my buddy says Hull is much better and both love Miami but also said Bama is the ones to to worry about

Doesn't matter who the other school is quite honestly. Any other school but Miami and these kids will go to said school if they're at Dwyer. Look how that crap worked out for Johnnie Dixon, kid barely sees the field and would've likely had considerable playing time here. Here's the stats to back that up:

Johnnie Dixon Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Ohio State Buckeyes - ESPN

Your stats aren't backing s.h.it up...

Dixon would not have seen playing time here because of chronic knee problems. He had surgery on both knees his freshman year because of arthritis and needed 2 seasons to recover...

Wasn't aware of the injury issues, my bad on that one. Still though, our depth chart is far favorable than that of OSU's.

Was talking to the coach this morning about the kid and the coach said he is very happy with the current coaches at Miami he has seen Manny Diaz more this year than he saw coaches at Miami for Shannon and Golden combined. He is a giant fan of Manny Diaz and that is who has come a few times.

This is the thing every junior loves us whe there juniors......when they are close to nsd and want to make a business descision n recruiting heats up. They gone

May be the case and if he goes elsewhere then that's up to him but will not be because Dwyer coaches had anything to do with it.

Hall will be a Cane...

Most of y'all missed it, but he just updated yesterday that we're still his number 1 school... (I posted it in the 2018 DB's thread).

Idc what y'all say, he's coming.

That's what my buddy said....kid loves Miami and Many Diaz

Hall will be a Cane...

Most of y'all missed it, but he just updated yesterday that we're still his number 1 school... (I posted it in the 2018 DB's thread).

Idc what y'all say, he's coming.

Seems to me like he is really waiting on Stanford to offer, at least from his quotes that you posted. I agree that he seemed positive about Miami though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]943445687387254784[/TWEET]
BillRussellYawn_original.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]846534526931210242[/TWEET]
Was a great birthday present having him commit then, glad he stuck with it!

Outside of he who must not be named pretty awesome having everyone sign as expected today. Miami had this class put together early and got 98% of it to stick. #elite

Advertisement
Back