2018 S Gurvan Hall receives offer

at Paradise Camp was actually Mark Pope.

Choosing between bama and gayurds

He backed off that recently from what I was told. Was on a visit high at UF.

Bama is the favorite, I was told that he really respects what Amari did over there at Alabama, been talking about them since he was in little league for Palmetto Raiders. We're kind of neck and neck with UF behind Bama for him for now. I did hear he will consider staying home though.

We say it every year but it's very important we win games this year and win it big.

Been rumblings he might leave The Ridge though.

Agree that there is a long way to go with him. We need one local kid like Jeudy to spurn ALA and stay home for other kids to start seeing that you dont have to go to ALA to put up big numbers. Coley has to ball out this year too. So tired of WR recruits using what Amari Cooper did as the standard. Coley has to help change that. He should be angry too.

He should leave Ridge'. **** they got too many WRs over there. **** i forgot he was a Ridge kid. Scott, him and Wiggins. Smh. Would love for them to go up against that STA or American Heritage secondary to see who has the upper hand.

They scored a combined total of 6 points in losses against both carol city and booker t. Looks like the results would be similar against STA or AHP. Most of that has to do with coaching. They have at least 25 kids with D1 FBS offers, and losses to the only quality teams on this years schedule.

Other than Pope, the other kids barely get the ball.

Here are the final regular season numbers of their top-5 WRs:

Mark Pope 26 409 15.7 4
Rodney Scott 16 200 12.5 1
Kemore Gamble 13 146 11.2 4
Daquris Wiggins 8 107 13.4 0
Chamal Hunter 3 91 30.3 1

SportsTrac

They must have a $hitty QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will be Cameron Jonas and Hull for Dwyer my buddy says Hull is much better and both love Miami but also said Bama is the ones to to worry about

Advertisement
Was talking to the coach this morning about the kid and the coach said he is very happy with the current coaches at Miami he has seen Manny Diaz more this year than he saw coaches at Miami for Shannon and Golden combined. He is a giant fan of Manny Diaz and that is who has come a few times.

Advertisement
Will be Cameron Jonas and Hull for Dwyer my buddy says Hull is much better and both love Miami but also said Bama is the ones to to worry about

Doesn't matter who the other school is quite honestly. Any other school but Miami and these kids will go to said school if they're at Dwyer. Look how that crap worked out for Johnnie Dixon, kid barely sees the field and would've likely had considerable playing time here. Here's the stats to back that up:

Johnnie Dixon Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Ohio State Buckeyes - ESPN

Doesn't matter who the other school is quite honestly. Any other school but Miami and these kids will go to said school if they're at Dwyer. Look how that crap worked out for Johnnie Dixon, kid barely sees the field and would've likely had considerable playing time here. Here's the stats to back that up:

Dwyer coaches told Dixon to go to Miami. He didn't listen, same thing with Jacoby Brissett(Who tried to come back to Miami but Golden said no.)

Also, you are blaming a kid for going to Ohio State and Urban Meyer over Miami and Al Golden? The same Al Golden who had a coach come two times total during his entire tenure.

Last edited:

Your stats aren't backing s.h.it up...

Dixon would not have seen playing time here because of chronic knee problems. He had surgery on both knees his freshman year because of arthritis and needed 2 seasons to recover...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hall will be a Cane...

Most of y'all missed it, but he just updated yesterday that we're still his number 1 school... (I posted it in the 2018 DB's thread).

Idc what y'all say, he's coming.

Was talking to the coach this morning about the kid and the coach said he is very happy with the current coaches at Miami he has seen Manny Diaz more this year than he saw coaches at Miami for Shannon and Golden combined. He is a giant fan of Manny Diaz and that is who has come a few times.

This is the thing every junior loves us whe there juniors......when they are close to nsd and want to make a business descision n recruiting heats up. They gone

Advertisement
Back