2018 recruting rankings as of 3/27

Per 247 Sports:

1. C-A-N-E-S

6. Semenholes

47. Gayturds

Look for Florida to weasel out of the Orlando game between now and 2019 ...

Edit: Sorry posted this in wrong forum.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope I'm not being a prisoner of the moment but you can't tell me this doesn't feel different than our prior top 5 classes.

The #1 rating is nice but Miami's rating is artificially inflated since we have 14 commits while everybody else has 4-6 commits. I'm not sure what Miami's ranking would be if you sorted teams by average star rating. Kansas is currently ahead of Bama and lol at anybody who thinks that'll last.

We need to keep Mr. Ed's and Dumbo's bagmen away from these kids. The Turds and Holes' worst nightmares are a Canes' team that kicks their butts over and over again.

In HEAVEN if we can do that.....and blow VT and the Cavs out of the stadium, too.

Advertisement
Don't think this ranking will last long given how early it is, but a 10+win season will surely put us near the top come February 2018

Advertisement
You guys are crazy. We haven't even added guys like blades. There will more 4 stars and a 5 star or 2 added and unless we lose on the field and fall apart, this class will
Be top 3.

Advertisement
The #1 rating is nice but Miami's rating is artificially inflated since we have 14 commits while everybody else has 4-6 commits. I'm not sure what Miami's ranking would be if you sorted teams by average star rating. Kansas is currently ahead of Bama and lol at anybody who thinks that'll last.

Miami's current average recruit ranking is elite, and that's without the 4 star bump guys like Scaife are going to get and a guys like Burns who won't be apart of the class, bringing down the ranking. Anything above a .91 puts you among the best of the best. If you sorted teams out by average star ranking, Miami would actually be hurt BECAUSE it has so many commits. It's easy to have a high average commit ranking with little commits. If you only had one player committed, and he was a 5 star, your average star ranking would be close to perfect. The more you take, the harder it is to maintain a high average.

Miami's current average recruit ranking is elite, and that's without the 4 star bump guys like Scaife are going to get and a guys like Burns who won't be apart of the class, bringing down the ranking. Anything above a .91 puts you among the best of the best. If you sorted teams out by average star ranking, Miami would actually be hurt BECAUSE it has so many commits. It's easy to have a high average commit ranking with little commits. If you only had one player committed, and he was a 5 star, your average star ranking would be close to perfect. The more you take, the harder it is to maintain a high average.

Excellent observation.

Advertisement
I hope I'm not being a prisoner of the moment but you can't tell me this doesn't feel different than our prior top 5 classes.

it's different. 2008 class was loaded with talent but was kind of scary that all talent was comign from the same school. they all had talent and could have been something special with right development staff but richt is pulling this from all over, no need for us to worry about overrated team rankings inflating these players rankings up like that year.

Excellent observation.

Miami currently sits at 242 total points according to the 247Sports Composite Team rankings. Penn State, the No. 2 class is at 218 points.

Miami’s 2017 class totaled 247 points and finished with the No. 13 class in the country.

After DB Hall?s Pledge, Miami?s No. 1 Class Ranking Grows

Last edited:
We're pulling away with it right now in the rankings.

Capture+_2017-03-27-22-34-45.jpg

LMAO at the Gayturds.

Capture+_2017-03-27-22-36-18.jpg

Oh, the battered wives around here. This is going to be a top 3 class, if not #1 overall.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back