2018 recruting rankings as of 3/27

Advertisement
How the **** is ND doing so well in recruiting? Wasn't Kelly rumored to be looking at other jobs?

Either way, **** FSU, **** Florida and **** ND.

We're pulling away with it right now in the rankings.

View attachment 43826

LMAO at the Gayturds.

View attachment 43827
Our star rating will be even higher when patterson and burns decommit. Burns most likely will only run track at Miami. He has the top 300m time in hurdling in the country. Guys like scaife, Camron Davis and silvera will get bumps soon

Even someone like Pope will get a huge ratings bump. 247 has him as one of the top WR and overall prospects in the country. But his composite isn't as elite as it could be, because some sites don't like him as much. But that will change, he's the first name out of anybody's mouth this spring. Ivey has a low rating cause he was injured. But he's impressed everybody this spring too. Whether he gets a 4 star bump I dont know, but his 3 star rating will only go up.

Per 247 Sports:

1. C-A-N-E-S

6. Semenholes

47. Gayturds

Look for Florida to weasel out of the Orlando game between now and 2019 ...

Edit: Sorry posted this in wrong forum.

Don't get too excited. We have 15 committees, and Alabama, OSU, FSU, Clemson have no more than 7 so a little skewed at this point. Excited where we are right now, but what makes me curious is to see how many we keep from now until signing day next year, when some of the the bigger schools start focussing on recruiting more and turn up the heat. Need to keep Jobe and Hall though. 2 most important players committed at this time. Both are studs.

Per 247 Sports:

1. C-A-N-E-S

6. Semenholes

47. Gayturds

Don't get too excited. We have 15 committees, and Alabama, OSU, FSU, Clemson have no more than 7 so a little skewed at this point. Excited where we are right now, but what makes me curious is to see how many we keep from now until signing day next year, when some of the the bigger schools start focussing on recruiting more and turn up the heat. Need to keep Jobe and Hall though. 2 most important players committed at this time. Both are studs.

lol. Huh???? What exactly do you think some of the "bigger schools" are doing right now???? Painting Easter Eggs? Setting their fantasy baseball lineups before opening day? Nick Saban flew a private helicopter onto the field of Hall's school to try to impress him just a couple of months ago. And you're talking about, "When Alabama really starts focusing on recruiting him." gtfooh.
I love it when this dude shows up to make with his, "I'm not pretending to be a Canes fan, I'm just a realist" posts. You know we did something really good to bring the trolls out.

Advertisement
If you remove Patterson and Burns, who are aren't recruiting anymore, the average star ranking of our 13 commits is above a .92. That's without any of the ratings bump so many of our commits have coming.
Putting that into the context of last year:
Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia, Stanford, and Clemson were the only classes .92 or above last year. And Stanford and Clemson only had that rating because they both had very small classes (each only taking 14 kids). Anybody trying to tell you our class is so good because of the amount of commits we have has no idea what they are talking about.

What bigger schools aren't recruiting as hard as we're recruiting? This is 2017. If they aren't recruiting top
Kids hard right now they're way behind. The top good big schools are recruiting numbnuts.

Stupid idiots who says our class is an inflated #1 .

This ain't Golden's # 1 pre season class rankings where we had 22 guys committed b4 April and only 2 of the 22 were 4* caliber. We have now both blue chip quality and quantity. Our only issue will now be to lock these kids in and finish out polishing w some more blue chip quality/quantity across our OL, LB, DB, and DT.

I don't really worry about these rankings. We're getting nearly every #1 and #2 name At every position on our board, which is all that matters. But I did smile to see we already have 242 points vs 247 final points in our 2017 class with only 15 commits (13 not counting Burns and Patterson). We're most likely subtracting those two and adding 12-15 more meaning we could double that point total.

Best WR, CB, Safety, RB class in the country, or **** near, along with our top QB. Can't wait to see the LBs, DL, OL and TEs we end with.

Last edited:
Advertisement
this class is ELITE in every sense of the word. As everyone else has mentioned, take out the 2 guys we aren't recruiting anymore and our score is event better. Add in the bumps Scaife will get when he gets his 4th star and our number continues to grow. Add in Blades who is a lock, and Brevin Jordan, Cleveland Reed, John Campbell who seem to be favoring us, and that makes it even more ELITE

Per 247 Sports:

1. C-A-N-E-S

6. Semenholes

47. Gayturds

lol. Huh???? What exactly do you think some of the "bigger schools" are doing right now???? Painting Easter Eggs? Setting their fantasy baseball lineups before opening day? Nick Saban flew a private helicopter onto the field of Hall's school to try to impress him just a couple of months ago. And you're talking about, "When Alabama really starts focusing on recruiting him." gtfooh.
I love it when this dude shows up to make with his, "I'm not pretending to be a Canes fan, I'm just a realist" posts. You know we did something really good to bring the trolls out.

Exactly these schools are recruting as hard as they can right now. This is where you set your class up by getting top guys who can Market/Recruit for you. The lack of spots creates urgency and hype around your class. Plus recruits get to see your name at the top of the list and recruits use that to reinforce their decision.

Anyone who doesn't think Saban is ****ed right now hasn't been paying attention. This is a super slow start for him. He is use to slow playing kids and bullying other kids to commit and not play games since he has spots filled and more kids that will commit on the spot. It's hard to bully kid when your class isn't full.

All those relationships Richt and the coaches started building last year are paying off, and it should only get better. No other major school can focus the attention to South Florida like Miami, and they're taking advantage. Like Diaz said, they haven't just divided the state into 9 recruiting areas for the different coaches, they've done that for just Dade/Broward/Palm Beach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back