2018 receiver rankings

Advertisement
this is probably the deepest WR class in FL I've seen in years

gotta hit pay dirt with 2-3 of them, then add that to the class we signed last year....woah nelly

What's everyone's thoughts on Jatavious Harris? Staff seems like they've been on him for sometime and he wants to be a cane. Backup plan or legit option in WR class?

Advertisement
Sorry but warren thompson is not elite brock. Dude is a usf or ucf quality receiver not miami

What? You must be thinking about jermaine eskeridge? Warren thompson is elite. He got top performer at the adidas invitational and is a legit 6'4 and looks college ready
nah i know who youre talkin about. Youre talking about a guy who looks average when the pads come on so far through his jr year. He better make a major leap to be considered elite. And im not interested in hw he looks in shorts either. What does he do when the pads are on? He disappears thats what. Ask anybody in the bay area who has seen him play

I'll weigh in from Tampa. Seen him several times and I never came away impressed or thinking we need to sign this kid. Give me

1. Pope (Top SoFl WR we have a chance with and can't let leave)
2. Josh Moore (love his speed, physicality and swag)
3. Wiggins (Just a big physical receiver that catches everything. Plus he already on board!)
4. Anthony Schwartz (Speed!! no more to say)
5. Austin (fast and elusive)
6. Moore (Seems an average SoFl WR/Slot)
7. Jatavious Harris
8. Warren Thompson (Size/Potential??)

The crazy part about this class of wide receivers is all of them are not even close to reaching their full potential. Could you imagine Wiggins/Austin if they cleaned up their route running and added more size. Could you imagine Brian Hightower at 6'3 220. If you add Pope in the slot, lingard at RB and Perry at Qb you have a unstopable offense. That's not even mentioning Harley and Thomas from the 2017 class.

Advertisement
For those saying Warren Thompson, he was head and shoulders the best receiver at the Adidas 7 v. 7 invitational according to the 247 guys

Last edited:
The crazy part about this class of wide receivers is all of them are not even close to reaching their full potential. Could you imagine Wiggins/Austin if they cleaned up their route running and added more size. Could you imagine Brian Hightower at 6'3 220. If you add Pope in the slot, lingard at RB and Perry at Qb you have a unstopable offense. That's not even mentioning Harley and Thomas from the 2017 class.

And Richards will be in his junior season, man I can't wait to see what happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back