2018 receiver rankings

My dream WR class is Wiggins, Pope, Xavier Williams, and Hightower. I'd take those four and close up shop in a microsecond. Best WR class in 2018.

Advertisement
Would rather have Kevin Austin and Warren Thompson over Wiggins IMO. Give me Pope, Thompson, Austin, and 1 of Williams/Wiggins/Moore (Don't think Hightower/Copeland are big on Canes and prob not too realistic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it after Brooklyndee´s recent news, but Copeland is all man. He has to be considered at least co-nr. 1

Advertisement
Would rather have Kevin Austin and Warren Thompson over Wiggins IMO. Give me Pope, Thompson, Austin, and 1 of Williams/Wiggins/Moore (Don't think Hightower/Copeland are big on Canes and prob not too realistic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreed

Advertisement
What this thread tells you is that because the pool is so freakin' deep, we are going to get four WR's that are 4 and 5 star types, which also means that about 10 other 4 and 5 star types wont be coming here. Remember that if for example, Williams stays with Bama. No need for WR meltdowns for 2018.

Advertisement
If you never seen warren Thompson play live stop saying he's elite. He's not on any of those top dogs level. He'll end up at Louisville or something.

Also Wiggins has the most potential on that list. Do not fall for the rankings. Wiggins can be whatever he wants to be.

Also Wiggins has the most potential on that list. Do not fall for the rankings. Wiggins can be whatever he wants to be.

Yep. A lot of people are caught up in the rankings BS. They see Wiggins rated only as a .903 or whatever at 247sports and they think he ain't all that compared to top 10 guys like Williams and Hightower. Also they subconsciously assume that because he committed early to Miami (instead of Bama or OSU or FSU) that he's not as good as the ones that commit on LOI day.

In reality, there is no way in **** that Miami WON'T get a great WR class next year.

Advertisement

Yep. A lot of people are caught up in the rankings BS. They see Wiggins rated only as a .903 or whatever at 247sports and they think he ain't all that compared to top 10 guys like Williams and Hightower. Also they subconsciously assume that because he committed early to Miami (instead of Bama or OSU or FSU) that he's not as good as the ones that commit on LOI day.

In reality, there is no way in **** that Miami WON'T get a great WR class next year.
Facts !!!!

Should land: Pope, Wiggins
Realistic: Thompson, Austin, Elijah Moore, Harris ,Watt
Get at the table(possible but longshot): Williams, Copeland

Take 5 WR n close up shop

Should land: Pope, Wiggins
Realistic: Thompson, Austin, Elijah Moore, Harris ,Watt
Get at the table(possible but longshot): Williams, Copeland

Take 5 WR n close up shop

Miamis closing on Williams

If Golden was still here, he'd be like, "Oh yeah? Hold my beer."

Advertisement
Back