2018 QB - Young Better Kaaya

TheUBack

Taking a break
Hey guys. Longtime Cane fan. Love the progress we're making.

I think the Canes should take a look at a 2018 QB out of CT. Kid is really gifted as a passer, already has Rutgers and UCONN offers and will blow up on the camp circuit. He's a Buckeye fan but his school sends a lot of kids to the U. High character, super academic profile, natural leader and arm talent. I think Mark and Jon need to take a trip to Greenwich.

Interested in thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsmfhvgt8lddmlz/Nick Henkel Junior Year Mixtape.mov?dl=0

Last edited:
Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/3524161/5817eb345cb43d24f06afc04[/HUDL]

This is who he's talking about, 2018 QB Nick Henkel... Nice arm, I think he need to shorten up his delivery/realese, but he is a gifted passer.

There's still other QB's I would take ahead of him to be quite honest, but otherwise not bad.

Last edited:
Kid runs RPO in high school already and he's athletic

This is who he's talking about, 2018 QB Nick Henkel... Nice arm, but I'm not a fan of his delivery, needs to be shortened up.

But otherwise, not bad... There's still other QB's I would take ahead of him to be quite honest.
na, kid is better than williams

Advertisement

This is who he's talking about, 2018 QB Nick Henkel... Nice arm, but I'm not a fan of his delivery, needs to be shortened up.

But otherwise, not bad... There's still other QB's I would take ahead of him to be quite honest.
I didn't say Williams, but I would take DTR ahead of him.

Obviously but there's no way the west coast schools let us near him....Oregon is probably going to be all over him

This kid has some dawg in him. Even though he's playing prep league ball kid can play. Also good news bags won't be an issue. This kid already has bags that would make the bag man pass out. All about selling the offense, development, and lifestyle of South Beach and the U.

Obviously but there's no way the west coast schools let us near him....Oregon is probably going to be all over him
His mom is a Michigan grad & he already has Michigan as one of his top schools...

We've been recruiting both him & Brevin Jordan heavily, we might have more of a shot than its believed because they both seem to be **** bent on playing together in College.

I think if we can get Brevin on board we have a real shot with DTR, but otherwise, he'll end up with Michigan or UCLA.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;Qv3Vo_q54TU]https://youtu.be/Qv3Vo_q54TU[/video]

Like Kaaya came from the hood?

Don't hold his parent's success against him. Dude can ball. Not only that, he would easily be admitted without football. A rarity among recruits. We need to sell this dude, not the other way around.

Could you imagine how stupid or ignorant it would be to do the inverse? We should not recruit a kid from the muck or East St. Louis because of their starting place in life? We would never do such a thing. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

While "Mean Street Posse" is funny or whatever this dude is a baller who would likely appreciate the U and help us win games. Nothing funny about that.

Last edited:
Like Kaaya came from the hood?

Don't hold his parent's success against him. Dude can ball. Not only that, he would easily be admitted without football. A rarity among recruits. We need to sell this dude, not the other way around.

Could you imagine how stupid or ignorant it would be to do the inverse? We should not recruit a kid from the muck or East St. Louis because of their starting place in life? We would never do such a thing. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

While "Mean Street Posse" is funny or whatever this dude is a baller who would likely appreciate the U and help us win games. Nothing funny about that.

You're reading too much into a joke, bro.

Advertisement
pass. He shouldn't be offered. Evan Sherriffs' film is way better. This kid wouldn't beat anyone on our roster next season or the season after. We'll be in the hunt for some of the best QBs in the country for 2018.

pass. He shouldn't be offered. Evan Sherriffs' film is way better. This kid wouldn't beat anyone on our roster next season or the season after. We'll be in the hunt for some of the best QBs in the country for 2018.

.....you know this kid's given a borderline 4 star composite rating by 247 right?

.....you know this kid's given a borderline 4 star composite rating by 247 right?

Yea I like him apart from his motion being a bit 'long and gangley'...kid is kinda built that way tho at this stage, can fix that up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back