2018 OT Dare Rosenthal receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]832298333481926656[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/4406373/57d5f78eed57ef57d8bbd990[/HUDL]

Dare Rosenthal, Ferriday, Defensive Tackle

6'7 309lbs 4-star OT from out of Louisiana, who plays DT but is being recruited as an OT.

Plays at a 2A school in Ferriday & was once a Bama commit, but decommitted from them back in April of 2016.

Seems to be a LSU lean as of now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosenthal & Scwartz. I guess if there's another luxury car deal we'll have some players that have lawyers in the family. MOAR JEWS!!!!

Rosenthal & Scwartz. I guess if there's another luxury car deal we'll have some players that have lawyers in the family. MOAR JEWS!!!!

Had they recruited Mike Epstein, they'd have a legit law firm. "Are you suffering from dropped passes? Fumbles? Sacks? Let the team at Epstein, Rosenthal, and Schwartz fight for you! If you don't win, you don't pay. Call us now at 1-800-ACC-WINS."

Advertisement

Had they recruited Mike Epstein, they'd have a legit law firm. "Are you suffering from dropped passes? Fumbles? Sacks? Let the team at Epstein, Rosenthal, and Schwartz fight for you! If you don't win, you don't pay. Call us now at 1-800-ACC-WINS."

Dead. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One way or another...they can't stop my peoples from getting in the game.

Advertisement
I was going to say it's a hard no until I saw his photo.

I hope the coaches have their eye on a LB in South Georgia named Tyqueefus Goldstein.

Advertisement

Aren't we forgetting Berrios? According to this site he is ****** Puerto Rican.

Aren't we forgetting Berrios? According to this site he is ****** Puerto Rican.
I thought Berrios was a kids cereal

Advertisement
Back