2018 OT Dare Rosenthal receives offer

A little more backstory, he was supposed to transfer to IMG last year in January, he enrolled & went for a little awhile but ended up leaving soon after because I don't think he could afford the tuition & I'm not sure he was fully covered if he was getting a scholarship to go there.

Not sure how the payment plans work at IMG or how all that works out.

Advertisement
A little more backstory, he was supposed to transfer to IMG last year in January, he enrolled & went for a little awhile but ended up leaving soon after because I don't think he could afford the tuition & I'm not sure he was fully covered if he was getting a scholarship to go there.

The payment plan at IMG is pretty simple. If you can play you don't pay them a dime.

The payment plan at IMG is pretty simple. If you can play you don't pay them a dime.

i saw this the first time when it was called "Hoop Dreams"

Advertisement
Rosenthal & Scwartz. I guess if there's another luxury car deal we'll have some players that have lawyers in the family. MOAR JEWS!!!!

Had they recruited Mike Epstein, they'd have a legit law firm. "Are you suffering from dropped passes? Fumbles? Sacks? Let the team at Epstein, Rosenthal, and Schwartz fight for you! If you don't win, you don't pay. Call us now at 1-800-ACC-WINS."

Aren't we forgetting Berrios? According to this site he is ****** Puerto Rican.

He hasn't been made a partner yet mostly because he insists on making bacalao in the breakroom. But he is the reason that Epstein, Rosenthal, and Schwartz bus stop advertisements say "Se habla español." His clients are mostly people burned in hookah accidents.

Advertisement
Rosenthal & Scwartz. I guess if there's another luxury car deal we'll have some players that have lawyers in the family. MOAR JEWS!!!!

Had they recruited Mike Epstein, they'd have a legit law firm. "Are you suffering from dropped passes? Fumbles? Sacks? Let the team at Epstein, Rosenthal, and Schwartz fight for you! If you don't win, you don't pay. Call us now at 1-800-ACC-WINS."

Epstein from "Welcome Back Cotter" was a Puerto Rican ***, no?
Some of you older guys can help me out with this.

Yes, Juan Epstein was the Puerto Rican ***.

Yes, Juan Epstein was the Puerto Rican ***.

that actually was a good show for it's time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back