2018 OG Cleveland Reed talks Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like miami is now also in good shape for 4* OG Curtis Dunlap from IMG.

Must get Dunlap. Dude stonewalled everybody out in Orlando.

Yes Sir. OL is more important than WR. You can fall *** backwards into playmaking WRs at the college level. We missed on 3 of our top targets last year at WR and still hit on 3 four-star kids, with one being a top 60 player in the country.

OL is much more difficult to recruit for.

If you guaranteed me top 2 WRs on our board or the top 2 OL on our board, i'd pick the latter. Any fool with a brain would too.

Advertisement
Great news!

Just goes to show how much difference a visit can make (especially if recruits mom comes). Hopefully a winning product on the field and we are on our way to the promised land.

Searles is the most oersonable recruiter i have met

This is really good to hear as Searles was an unknown recruiter this time last year. His first real haul gave good indications but hearing it first hand like this really cements the assumption.

Urban has just recruited him harder along with the offensive line coach. Miami has several things in our favor including proximity, a loyal coach, academics(specifically the small classes), and the traditin the U brings.

Welcome to the board. Does it impact his decision at all when be sees the type of running backs we have committed and on deck? Just wondering if that stuff really matters to recruits or not really.
It does impact his decision and he we have a big family he has been through more than the average Joe. If a couple recruits show him love it will impact him if they loyal. Loyalty is the biggest key for him

Does he realize the dumpster fire UF is right now?

Advertisement
This is what his cousin said about the visit today:

"The latest is Miami leads he almost popped today. Most important is Miami is his mothers favorite school they blew her out the water! Im bringing him and her back for a spring practice, soring game and paradise could commit any time between tonight and one of those visits."

"It was way better than any UF visit i took woth him or his mom."

Gotta admit This brought a slight tear to my eye.

We Back!

This staff is FIRE!

Looks like miami is now also in good shape for 4* OG Curtis Dunlap from IMG.

Must get Dunlap. Dude stonewalled everybody out in Orlando.

Yes Sir. OL is more important than WR. You can fall *** backwards into playmaking WRs at the college level. We missed on 3 of our top targets last year at WR and still hit on 3 four-star kids, with one being a top 60 player in the country.

OL is much more difficult to recruit for.

If you guaranteed me top 2 WRs on our board or the top 2 OL on our board, i'd pick the latter. Any fool with a brain would too.

I agree to a certain extent. I get more excited about OL and DL because although skill players get most of the attention, we all know the game is truly won up front. With the early success so far recruiting it only goes to figure we'll have similar success at OL and DL.

Advertisement
Reed got a CB to Miami this AM (from Underwood)....

Never pay any attention to his selections. All he does is read these boards and then republished that info.

Not entirely. He doesn't have to read the boards, but can talk directly to Pete, Eric, D$ and all the other reporters and insider on here, since he got his start as a reporter with CIS. And while I agree that we would read 90% of that same info on here from these guys, I have to guess they also share some off-the-record stuff with Cam that we do not get to see.

Advertisement
Back