2018 Miami Legacy talks Canes

I don't claim to know anything about what these young men are thinking,.. But here's some food for thought....Al blades died on March 20th. What better way to honor that day,.. Than to carry on that family tradition,.. And make it public on that day!! He wouldn't be helping to round up the dogs,.. If he wasn't all in! The only question is when? Let him have this moment (whenever it may be)!!

Advertisement
We finally have an elite recruit dragging out other major schools for his services and you guys can't stop whining about him committing. Blades himself would probably say something along the lines of chill the **** out

Advertisement
Dont mind waiting at all and I still think he comes here but whats the point of going as far to claiming no leader ?

Advertisement
For those who want to hate on me . Let ask you guys this question. The kid is canes royalty and he can't make up his mind. And the fact he is thinking about other schools make him a traitor

For those who want to hate on me . Let ask you guys this question. The kid is canes royalty and he can't make up his mind. And the fact he is thinking about other schools make him a traitor

If I throw a stick really far,.. Any chance you could get lost trying to fetch it?

proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back