Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

How many EE can you take?

I know you can only count so many back to the previous year. Lets say, hypothetically, that we could count 10 back to last year, but we have 12 guys that want to EE. Do we take all 12 as EE's and only count 10 back and the other 2 toward '18, or can you literally only take 10 in January and the other 2 have to wait until Summer to enroll?

I think you can only count a certain number into last years numbers and take however many qualify I could be wrong though.

You also can only have 85 on scholarship per semester, which means you can only take a certain amount of EE’s based on open schollies you were already under + number of December Grads + number of guys who leave/transfer out before spring semester. If you have 75 returning scholarship players (including guys whose eligibility ran out but don’t graduate till June) for the spring semester, then you can only take a max of 10 EE’s.

Advertisement
Thank Ivin's:

Andrew Ivins said... (original post)
Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

I thought Ivey and Rousseau were EE locks?

Advertisement
Yeah so swag university is my old account i use to post under ( the OP of the thread). I forgot the password so this is probably a dead thread.

One way to decipher who is possibly an early enrollee is to track CMR’s visits. He’s not going to go in-home this early with a Feb signee. CMR will save that visit for January. But, CMR will go in-home with the Dec signees and many (not all) of those will be early enrollees.

Advertisement
People seem to be confusing EE with early signing.
EE means the kids are in spring practice and count towards the current roster. Last time I checked there’s 12-13 spots open with Mullins, McIntosh, and Walton gone.
Early signee is completely different. The kids simply sign their LOI in December vs February. Every commit could and SHOULD be an early signee. If they don’t sign the chances they end up in the class diminish big time. The coaches aren’t playing games with all the kids that want to wear the chain. You snooze you lose. The only recruits UM will wait on are the AH CB’s.

mullins, mac, and walton still have aid through the spring term . . . unless they withdraw from classes.

Advertisement
Thank Ivin's:

Andrew Ivins said... (original post)
Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

How many EE can you take?

I know you can only count so many back to the previous year. Lets say, hypothetically, that we could count 10 back to last year, but we have 12 guys that want to EE. Do we take all 12 as EE's and only count 10 back and the other 2 toward '18, or can you literally only take 10 in January and the other 2 have to wait until Summer to enroll?

I think you can only count a certain number into last years numbers and take however many qualify I could be wrong though.

You also can only have 85 on scholarship per semester, which means you can only take a certain amount of EE’s based on open schollies you were already under + number of December Grads + number of guys who leave/transfer out before spring semester. If you have 75 returning scholarship players (including guys whose eligibility ran out but don’t graduate till June) for the spring semester, then you can only take a max of 10 EE’s.

Pretty sure as long as you only have 85 by the start and end of the season, how many you have in between (during offseason) doesn't matter. Problem with that is its kinda shady because it means you are expecting/forcing someone to transfer out.

And EE's can be applied to the "previous" class or their actual class. So we can take as many EE's as we want, but only xyz can be applied to the 2017 class' 25 man initial counter (how many that is we don't really know).

Advertisement
So this is what it looks like EE?

Williams
Lingard
All 3 WR
Scaiffe
Rousseau
Frierson
Hall
Ivey
Goldwire---if he comes.

Is campbell ee?