2018 Early Enrollees List

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully I can keep this list as updated as possible throughout the year ahead. Reply if you know of any commits EE'ing.

Confirmed Early enrollees:

-Lorenzo Lingard (“I am pretty much shutting it down,” Lingard said. “I plan to only visit Miami. I have a lot of online classes to get started on. I plan to enroll early.”)
-Josh Jobe
-Gilbert Frierson
-Nesta Silvera
-DJ Ivey
[MENTION=13282]SwagUniversity[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Any chance we get an update of confirmed, definite EE? I know Rousseau, Ivey, Frierson, Lingard

Jobe/Southridge boys/Nestera rumored.

Where does it stand right now for anyone in the know? Thanks.

Last edited:
Instead of pinning this, why don't you just update the Eligibility Chart with an (EE) next to the player in '18. As Skeeter pointed out, this list isn't updated anyway.

Advertisement
Thank Ivin's:

Andrew Ivins said... (original post)
Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

Thank Ivin's:

Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

How many EE can you take?

I know you can only count so many back to the previous year. Lets say, hypothetically, that we could count 10 back to last year, but we have 12 guys that want to EE. Do we take all 12 as EE's and only count 10 back and the other 2 toward '18, or can you literally only take 10 in January and the other 2 have to wait until Summer to enroll?

Advertisement
Thank Ivin's:

Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

I know you can only count so many back to the previous year. Lets say, hypothetically, that we could count 10 back to last year, but we have 12 guys that want to EE. Do we take all 12 as EE's and only count 10 back and the other 2 toward '18, or can you literally only take 10 in January and the other 2 have to wait until Summer to enroll?

I think you can only count a certain number into last years numbers and take however many qualify I could be wrong though.

Thank Ivin's:

Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

I think you can only count a certain number into last years numbers and take however many qualify I could be wrong though.

You are right.

Thank Ivin's:

Looking likely:
Gurvan Hall
Gilbert Frierson
Dee Wiggins
Lorenzo Lingard
Mark Pope
Delone Scaife
Brian Hightower
John Campbell
Gilbert Frierson
Targets also EE'ing:
Jarren Williams
Jared Goldwire
Marquez Ezzard

You are right.

Thanks guys, that is what I was thinking.

Advertisement
Back